12/99 I-140 redo, still waiting, anybody same boat?

No Title

Yet another RFE!!!! My attorney received another RFE in my case, and this one is for another employment verification letter and last three pay-stubs. This was the same RFE that we had replied to in October last year. Strange are the ways of the INS....

No Title

Govinda, This Message is for you.
I did send you a private message.

You had earlier replied to my questions about "EB2 - 3 yr BS+8 yrs minimum experience in the IT field"
You had said that it is possible to file a EB2 with a 3 Yr BS + 8 years of experience.
Thank You for your help.

Can you tell me if you have a 3 years bachelor\'s degree and in what field?
Was this from India?
Did you receive a RFE in your labor or I140?
What was your service center like VSC, CSC etc.?

Your help is really appreciated.

Thanks,
Micky

No Title

Govinda, This Message is for you.
I did send you a private message.
You had earlier replied to my questions about "EB2 - 3 yr BS+8 yrs minimum experience in the IT field"
You had said that it is possible to file a EB2 with a 3 Yr BS + 8 years of experience.
Thank You for your help.

Can you tell me if you have a 3 years bachelor\'s degree and in what field?
Was this from India?
Did you receive a RFE in your labor or I140?
What was your service center like VSC, CSC etc.?

Your help is really appreciated.

Thanks,
Micky

No Title

Can anybody tell me why INS reques I-140 redo? Because of changing job? I am about to change my job and ready for the I-140 redo. Does that affect the EAD after the I-485 filing?

Thanks,

No Title

Can anybody tell me why INS reques I-140 redo? Because of changing job? I am about to change my job and ready for the I-140 redo. Does that affect the EAD after the I-485 filing?
Thanks,

No Title

Well, I have a 4 year degree in Engineering from India. And my first RFE was in Sep, 2000 from VSC for an employment verification letter, pay-stubs and tax-forms. Since my company had undergone a merger and an acquisition, we filed for and amended I-140. The amended I-140 was approved on Dec 21, 2000 and last week I got a seccond RFE for an updated employment verification letter and last three pay-stubs. Still waiting for approval, but I don\'t think any of these was related to my degree/graduation. And once again, with a 3 year Bachelor\'s degree from India and 8 years experience in the IT industry, YOU ARE ELIGIBLE for EB-2. You can check your private message if you need to contact me in person.....

No Title

Congratulations July485.... welcome to the approved and waiting to go get the stamp club. The wait is shorter on this side I hope :)

No Title

Hi July485
How did u know that ur case is approved 01/31. Did the AVM change or did u call IIO. Has ur I-140 redo message changed to approved. Tell us what ur AVM tells for I-140 and i-1485 . Thanks in advance