12/19 RD Approved After RFE

pa_gc_wait

Registered Users (C)
Hi,

Just want to share the good news with you guys. My case has been approved as of 7/14/03. The case was not updated until this morning.

My RD was 12/19/01, ND was 12/28/01, FP was 5/6/02, RFE was 6/12/03, RFE RD was 6/27/03.

It has been a very difficult journey and was frustrated by the inconsistency and lack of transparency of the process. It's getting more and more difficult to get your PR nowadays. I am lucky in the sense that I work for a big big reputable company and don't need to worry about losing my job, at least in the near term.

A couple of weeks ago, I called my local congressman's office, and the person was very nice taking my call. I didn't ask them to intervene but probably will still talk to them later to share some of the concerns regarding the PR process: You are losing good, hard working people.

Good Luck to All of You Still Waiting!

Last edited by a moderator:
Great News. Congratulations!!!!
Enjoy Life here in US like a free bird.

skaus2001
FP1 02/13/2002
FP2 06/14/2003
No RFE
AD ?????

Congrats !!

Below are my details, as you can see my dates are very close to your. Do you guys suggest me to call IIO.??.. Thanks

My RD was 12/19/01, ND was 12/28/01, FP was 4/3/02, RFE was 6/04/03, RFE RD was 6/17/03. Ad : ??

call IIO won't help at all, I guarantee, unless they restore the old phone service.

Your FP expired, that could be a problem. I guess you have to wait second FP notice. That could be very long waiting time.

Congrats!!

Can you please share , did you mention salary in the labor or current salary after your two promotions. and what about title, did you mention old ( title in labor) or new

Well. I'm not try to scare you. but just prepare for the worst.

Worst worst is your RFE reviewed by the officer months later,
then a transfer issued, that's the worst worst.

Worst is your FP expired, you need do second FP. but in order to
get second FP, officer has to open your case, that could be months later. Then issue you a second FP, that takes several weeks. Then you do your FP. After they receive it, you may not
know if they have received it or not, takes 1.5 months for them to approve it, based on yesterday's two approvals.

Yes, it's scary, but what can we do. Sign the petitions, hope it helps.

Hi RDMAR02,

We did provide the old title (still not exactly the one filed in labor, but close), but my company attorney used the word "upgraded/promoted" in the letter. We provided everything else, such as salary, prospect and etc.

But if I would do it again, I will be very pushy about putting job description. My not paying attention let me worry about three hectic weeks.