11/02 ND I-485 Approved

rboehliat

Registered Users (C)
1. EB2 RIR, Labor AD: 09/02
2. I-140/I-485 RD/ND: 11/02
3. I-140 approved: 05/03
3. 1st FP: 09/04
4. Namecheck finished: 09/04 (same day)
5. RFE on I-485: 11/10/04 (for both me and my wife but my wife never received it; RFE for me was about proving legal stay in the US since the first entry)
6. RFE received by INS: 11/29/04 (wife's case status still showed that INS had sent RFE and was waiting on it while my case status changed to RFE response received)
7. I-485 approved: 12/01/04 (for both of us; we were still waiting on the RFE letter on my wife's case)

This portal has been a great source of information. Thanks to all.

Hi rboehliat,

Congrats on your approval. Have fun !!!. How long did it take u get the RFE physically. Also did u submit all your papers like past H1 visa copies with your application ? Just trying to find out why they keep asking for docs which have already been produced.
Have fun

Cheers

Tanjar

Thanks. For me, I think it took only 4 days for RFE to arrive there. My lawyter sent the packet so I am not exactly sure. The online status immediately reflected that. After they received the RFE, it took only 2 days for approval. I sent them photocopy of all pages of passport eventhough I was asked to send only selected pages (VISA pages, stamped pages etc.). I don't understand what's the idea behind asking all this information again.

Why they are asking all the info of passport copies ..
those chooths keep the application for ages so the earlier sent copies would have got smudged... ( they can use it as Tissues)
So they need clear copies of PP with all the entry and exit details..

( sorry,Am damn frustrated ...to see 140 dates wherein my date is OCT 23 2003 it has moved to Jan 7 2004 .. All my colleagues got GC and stamped last week.. 0