$100 fee for medical examination?

elma3751

Registered Users (C)
I do medical examination today. the doctor charge only $100.

how much you need pay for medical examination.

I believe there is no standard fee for this med exam. The fee depends on a specific doctor. For example, I have paid 70$ for my exam.

I paid $100 too. Some people on this forum said they paid up tp $400, so I think we got a good deal!

Yeah guys, where you have been when I was doing my medical? ))))

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D it's cost me around $400-450.

Sorry! You should have joined this forum before you did it :D

By the way, I saw your timeline and how did you calculate your citizenship date? I don't think that's correct. With my calculation, I got around Dec 2010
How did you get April 2008?

Sorry! You should have joined this forum before you did it :D

By the way, I saw your timeline and how did you calculate your citizenship date? I don't think that's correct. With my calculation, I got around Dec 2010
How did you get April 2008?

I was kinda reader of this forum for long time and have never seen people talking about medical cost ) :) Everybody was only talked about timelines :) I did medical 2 times) Both times I paid as I realize now higher price!

P.S By the way If somebody wants to pay higher price I can give an address of clinics)))

Heh about citizenship I don't know exactly how it works, It based on military service, my recruiter told me that he knows and for more information I have to stop by military point of contact after ONE year! Today I get one more good news.

Last year I found college, scholarship isn't for me, I wasn't the best at school :) And was kind upset of costs of education. Couple months latter at mall I met couple guys from Army, they stoped me and started advertise solders life and benefits including money for college and gave me business card, when ill be ready call us. I was ready next morning and call them, So I brought them all I need including INS paper as they asked me. That they I went home with nothing. They told me that I have to get GC first and they don't accpet forms like I 797 with marked that my GC application pending.

Today was the day! I had meeting with my recruiter to tell him that I am eligible now because they regestred my status as a Permanent Resident and I good to go. We're talking like 20 minutes and he explained me benefits of Army and things I have to do before enlistment, then we start talking about speciality in Army and he told me that some restrictions apply for Army job because I am not US citizen, I said like it's OK, I am going to apply after 4 years, and he was kinda surprise me about new Law that if I want to apply for citizenship I can do it after one year of serving in Army, and by the way I don't have to pay any fee for processing my case. I came home and check Naturalization Requirements and it's true! 1 year!!!!!!!!!!!! So I took enlistment package from him, now I am working on it. When I'll get my Green Card I have to stop by and give him a copy of GC and my Enlistment Application, take tests medical and other requirements, after that I can start counting 365 days! And If so-called-3-months-rule applies for this Law I m gonna filed N-400 in this December!