10 year ban is complete - do i need waivers? criminal conviction.

but my document does not show the last (A) after the (9).
But we know it is 9A, since it's caused by removal. Basically:

INA 212(a)(9)(A) is the ban triggered by being removed from the US. It is 5 years if removed on arrival, 10 years if removed not on arrival, 20 years for a second removal, or lifetime if removed with some aggravated felony.

INA 212(a)(9)(B) is the ban triggered by leaving the US after accruing a certain amount of unlawful presence. It is a 3-year ban if you accrue 180 days of unlawful presence and then leave the US; a 10-year ban if you accrue 1 year of unlawful presence and then leave the US.

INA 212(a)(9)(C) is the ban triggered by attempting to illegally enter the US after previously accruing 1 year of unlawful presence, or attempting to illegally enter the US after previously being removed. It is a lifetime ban.

How can I check forsure what the code is on my file just so I dont file a i192 and don't file the i-212 then find out i needed the i-212.

A nonimmigrant waiver (with I-192 in your case) can waive all of these bans. Your paperwork clearly indicates a 10-year 9A ban, which is over. Even if it weren't over, a nonimmigrant waiver (with I-192) can still be applied for that ban (and they would let you know if they want you to file I-212). In your case, your 9A ban is over and I-212 cannot be filed because you do not have any ban it applies to.