10 FP second time round!!

SHAMAL

Registered Users (C)
When you appear for 10 FP's second time round are these sent to FBI again or they just remain with USCIS as current FP's?

CSR said they may just remain with USCIS as current FP's and not necessarily sent to FBI again.

Could someone please comment on this? I would very appreciate it.

Thank you.

485 RD 4/28/04
FP1 July 2004
BIO August 2005
FP1 (2nd) April 2006
EB1

I think the 2nd round 10 FP's will stay with the USCIS. I have given my second FP in 2005 and called FBI while back. So they told me that they, never recieved my FP's from USCIS 2nd time which i have given in 2005. So information from you and information from me stats that second time FP will stays with USCIS.

1 FP: 2004 (Sent to FBI and they sent back the results)
2 FP: 2005 (DId not go to FBI)
Final FP with CODE1 (Sent to FBI and sent back the results)

Hopefully this is the last FP for my GC.

-Ravi Surya.

ravisurya said:
I think the 2nd round 10 FP's will stay with the USCIS. I have given my second FP in 2005 and called FBI while back. So they told me that they, never recieved my FP's from USCIS 2nd time which i have given in 2005. So information from you and information from me stats that second time FP will stays with USCIS.

1 FP: 2004 (Sent to FBI and they sent back the results)
2 FP: 2005 (DId not go to FBI)
Final FP with CODE1 (Sent to FBI and sent back the results)

Hopefully this is the last FP for my GC.

-Ravi Surya.

Gurus,

I think I am in the same boat as yours, on 05/06/06 I (primary) received code 1 biometrics notice.

Last edited by a moderator:
SadashivePethi,

Count me in too, I too got 2nd code 1 notice on 5/6/06 for primary only (detroit ASC on 5/23).

Count me in...got the Code 1 Notice. It has been 15 months since I did my first code 1 and I guess they usually expire within that time period..

Some type of notice (Interim EAD not given)

After reading the FP messages in this forum I am feeling strong gut feeling that I missed the second FP notice and its already 6 month now.

Today I had infopass for Interim EAD and the immigration officer said that my I-485 was denied in oct 2005 (i.e 6 months back)

I am feeling this might be FP notice that I never received and hence its showing denial. My wife is a dependant and she got her EAD and her I-485 application is showing pending.

HUmm.. don't know what to do next and how to reopen the denied I-485?

Thanks

kukuchaku you will need to appeal the decision soon as 6 months have already elapsed by using a motion to reopen case.

did you have a lawyer? in that case what was /is he/she doing,, fire them and replace with a well established one

did you not use the services of one? in that case get th best possible one. lawyers dont usually earn their money except in cases like yours.

you need to successfully argue that you never recieved the FP notice and that you havent abandoned your case.

Thanks Nikkasingh for your message.

It turned out that the I-485 denial notice was becasue my I-140 is trnsferred to AAO. So it was not for FP.

MY lawyer did not tell me about the denial notice for I-485. He is saying that after he filed 290B for I-140 , it takes care of the I-485. I don't think it is the case.

I don't have any other option now to work unless I get my EAD back again. I am maxed out on H1 .

nikkasingh said:
kukuchaku you will need to appeal the decision soon as 6 months have already elapsed by using a motion to reopen case.

did you have a lawyer? in that case what was /is he/she doing,, fire them and replace with a well established one

did you not use the services of one? in that case get th best possible one. lawyers dont usually earn their money except in cases like yours.

you need to successfully argue that you never recieved the FP notice and that you havent abandoned your case.