10 cases were approved last three days from the WAC-02-033

loloo

Registered Users (C)
Hi Guys,

I just did a scan on the WAC-02-033 cases. 10 cases were approved the last three days.

-loloo:D

Originally posted by loloo
Hi Guys,

I just did a scan on the WAC-02-033 cases. 10 cases were approved the last three days.

-loloo:D

My case isn't one of those ... :rolleyes:

- life_on_hold

WAC-02-033-5XXXX

Can you check if these cases were with RFE or not. It will give us an idea if BCIS is picking up new cases or not.

Mine is not approved also :( .

I don't have the data now. As I remember cases some cases that are approved were:
-Resumed
-Received
-RFE Received
-RFE sent

I can send you the data tonight.

loloo

BTW: we have around 300+ WAC-02-033 485 cases. 51% of them already approved.

-loloo

Is this the april spurt we were hoping for? :D

loloo, the 10 cases approved, can you tell us their apprx. fp dates? In 46 series all san jose people are approved, and everyone else is waiting. I am wondering if your series follows this trend too ..

God please help us :)

If a case got approved from 'Resumed', I would think it as a good sign. It may mean that, there is a possibility of getting approval without a RFE. :cool:

Around 25% cases that are near mine got approval

Around only 25% cases that are near mine got approval, I
did FP in Santa Ana

Originally posted by life_on_hold
If a case got approved from 'Resumed', I would think it as a good sign. It may mean that, there is a possibility of getting approval without a RFE. :cool:

Most likely it's a primary applicant's family member.
So far on this board, we had only one confirmed approval without RFE.

Yeah, stain u r prolly right. I have one more question ... if a case goes into adjudication does that mean it will certainly be approved ... or is it possible that a RFE would be issued ..

frankly ... I don't want this RFE mess ... another set of papers, files ... more mess ... more shredding and what not !!!

The fact that your case is assigned means that an officer is about to make a desision whether to approve, deny, transfer or issue an RFE.

I think, after a desicion to send RFE is made, your case is not considered as assigned till your RFE response is received and the case is taken from the shelf again according to some internal RFE queue.

Originally posted by stain
The fact that your case is assigned means that an officer is about to make a desision whether to approve, deny, transfer or issue an RFE.

I think, after a desicion to send RFE is made, your case is not considered as assigned till your RFE response is received and the case is taken from the shelf again according to some internal RFE queue.

So be it ... whatever it is ... I cannot think any more.

I could not make the attorney issue a fax so far ... I do not know what will happen ... I dread coordinating between my hr guys and attorneys ...

My H1B is thru 1 law firm AP and EAD thru another and 485 followup is thru yet another ... can u belive that !!!

:rolleyes:

Here is the information that I have:

3/30:

Approved/Completed Count 165
Denied/Withdrawn Count 3
FP sent Count 1
Received Count 33
Resumed/FP recvd Count 70
RFE recvd Count 44
RFE sent Count 9
Transferred Count 21
Grand Count 346