10/99-3/00 people, act fast!

toto

Registered Users (C)
For I485 waiters who filed between 10/99-3/00 with no FP yet,
Please contact your laywer or by yourself, send letter, fax
or email (what ever you can) to remind VSC that your case has been forgotten, please act fast to avoid unnecessary further delay.
Only talk through the phone with IIO won\'t work as these people
are low level officers their only duty is probably just answer your phone
with trained standard answers and no responsibility to solve any problem,
even no resposibility to pass your words to other high level officers.
They may only interact with the computer terminals on their desk,

The key point now is to get your voice heard and let high level VSC officer
realize that your cases are missed.

Based on Myladoor\'s I485 tracker(http://www.immitracker.com/vsc/) and the conversitions with IIO, my analysis:

Your case has been mistakenly overlooked!!

As you may remember, FP is held off for cases from India and China applicants sometime ago, however, people from other countries are
receiving FP normally. From cases with ND April 2000 on, suddenly,there is no such difference any more, so you see later Indian/Chinese cases are getting FP together with people from other countries with nomal speed.

The reason:
highly possible that VSC forgot that there ever exists such a FP lag between Indian/Chinese case and other cases for 10/99-3/00 people!! Because this is first time to use difference standard on FP,
usually there is no such difference and indeed there is no difference
anymore for now.

The consequences:
As the August/Sept cases are running out, (I estaimated 80% of August
cases and ~35-40% sept cases are done by now, remember this stars from
Sept 2000), Oct cases could be touched as early as Jan. 2001, when your case is touched VSC will realize that you don\'t have FP! and it is their mistake. So your cases could be delayed for at least 2 more unnecessary months! Evenworse, INS may have very few other countries
cases to process as all 10/99-3/00 people are without FP. They may have to peocess 4/2000 cases instead.

So act fast, hope INS can realize this mistake ASAP and you can get FP done ASAP, so when your case is touched you will get approval notice instead of FP.