10/28/03 485 Approved, Passport Stamped

mickey99

Registered Users (C)
Hello Everyone,

My 485 was approved and I got my passport stamped yesterday. Thanks to every one in this forum for their invaluable suggestions and also to Rajiv Khanna for this wonderful site. Hope everyone waiting gets a speedy approval.

EB3-IND PD 4/12/02
485 ND 10/28/03
FP 9/25/04
AD 5/24/04
received copy on 5/31/05 and passport stamped on 6/6/05

What documents you need for stamping??

Congratulations!

I also got approval letter and will go for stamping in near future. Can you please tell me what documents they ask for PP stamping.

Which city you got stamping??
What is the whole process??
Any other advise will be welcome.

mickey99 said:
Hello Everyone,

My 485 was approved and I got my passport stamped yesterday. Thanks to every one in this forum for their invaluable suggestions and also to Rajiv Khanna for this wonderful site. Hope everyone waiting gets a speedy approval.

EB3-IND PD 4/12/02
485 ND 10/28/03
FP 9/25/04
AD 5/24/04
received copy on 5/31/05 and passport stamped on 6/6/05

Did you do any queries in between? Seems like you came out of retrogression on 1st April, 2005 so it seems it took you 2 months after you came out of that queue and became current.

Did you make any queries in between?

I took my passport, the approval letter, 2 photos, eads, ap documents. The lady at the counter asked why I came, I told I got a 485 approval letter, she took the letter, my eads, ap documents and stamped my passport. Had me fingerprint my index finger, and signature on a form and said I should get my green card in the mail soon.

I did address change on 4/23 and I called to VSC using the tip in the forums around 5/18, the lady said my case was under review and I should hear within a month or two, I got the approval emails on 5/24.

Thanks...

I did passport stamping in St Paul service center, Minnesota. This process is nominal, just take an infopass appointment and be there 15 minutes before your scheduled time. They will call you at your time and issue you a token and you go an wait until your token number is called. When they call your token go up to counter, show your approval letter, give them your I-94 , eads, ap documents, your passport, they will stamp your passport and give it back.

Thanks...

mickey99 said:
I did address change on 4/23 and I called to VSC using the tip in the forums around 5/18, the lady said my case was under review and I should hear within a month or two, I got the approval emails on 5/24.

can you find tell me what are those tips? i couldn't find them... thanks! my 485 filed in Oct.2003 but still no response...

Thanks!

call the 1-800-375-5283 number, press 1 for english, 2 for a pending application I think and 6 for status, key 1 and the EAC number, then 1 to confirm the number, then it gives you your usual message then, its says press 3 to continue to the next step, then press 4 if you feel you filed several related applications and feel they have been seperated. This should take you to VSC and you can ask them the status of your 485.