10/18/01 Baltimore Xfer Update

Received Interview Notice from BINS -- Finally!!!

Dear Friends,

Just received interview notices for me and my wife in the mail today. My details : PD 2/00, ND 12/00, TD May 17, Recd at BINS May 25. My interview has been scheduled for November 13, with Officer B. I beleive all May transferees will be interviewed by Nov end and all June transferees by Christmas. I guess for all of us this is probably the best gift for the upcoming holidays !!
I guess our undue patience eventually paid off. Will keep you all updated.

Got Interview Notice Today for Transfer Date in June...

Hi,
Finally I received Interview Notice today from Baltimore. My details are as follows:
ND I-485 : Jan 4,2001
PD : Sept 1999
EB2 India
TD: 06/04
ID : 11/14 @ 3.30 with Officer C.

The interview notice is dated Oct 18,2001..

My case is quite complicated in the sense I have used Labor substitution of my friend, my I-140 is approved for CP but filed AOS and I changed my job just this month....

Do anyone have a case similar to mine or more complicated..(Just joking !!!!!).

Please pray everyone, that I get my GC on the auspicious day of INDIA : The DIWALI which is on the same day...

Got interview notice

Got the interview notice from B INS

Interview date : Nov 27.

TD : may 17

lakmur

No Title

FamiliarAjnabee:
Yes if you look at the first post of the message a few 6/04/01 xferees got their interview letter.
Are you also a Baltimore Transferee? If so please provide details like in the list so I can addyou in the next update. Thanks

Any June transferee who hasnot got the interview letter?

Hi:

I am a June transferee who havenot got the interview letter. I am wondering if anyone is in the same boat.

May transferee

If it makes you feel any better, I\'m a May 18th transferee and I haven\'t received a letter! Hopefully soon though...