10/17/07 Card Production Ordered

GCfreedom

Registered Users (C)
Finally! It's our turn.

I received card production email today for me and my wifes 485s. Thank you Rajiv and everyone for the invaluable support.

We are from the Philippines, if anyone's wondering.

History wise, I've placed in a congressional inquiry on June and got response on mid August to wait 45 days for decision or place another request. Ported my priority date by sending mail for application on September 5. LUDs on Sept 11 & 12.

God Bless and I pray for those who are waiting for their turn.

Enjoy

Congratulations on your GC approval ---Good to see some EB2 Approvals finally.Wish us all Luck.

SK
EB2 INDIA
PD-- June 2003
I-140/I-485(Conc Filing) --APR 05
I-140 AD -- SEP 2005
I-485 AD -- Waiting
EAD/AP --AD-21-Sep-07
LUD's -- 6/26/07 To 6/30/07 , 07/25/07 & 07/26/07

Thanks guys! Last time I got in touch with IO was last night and was told to wait for a response by Monday or else call back for Service Request.

Question though, which I see much common around. I received a card production ordered email but no welcome notification. Am wondering if there's a difference.

I suppose either is better than we mailed you a decision.

Just curious

congrats man...

Thanks elektra

I didn't know you could port the PD after your 140 is approved. How did you do that and why didn't you request PD porting at the time of 140 filing ?

Also, did you see any LUDs before you got the approval?

Thanks & congrats again...

PD Port

I had an EB3 Approved I-140 on July 2006. Since I'm from a retrogressed nation for EB3. I decided to apply for EB2 which I also qualify under. EB2 was filed concurrently on Nov. 2006.

Reading through previous posts here I learned about the memo for PD porting. When my EB2 140 got approved last July and with the VB at that time showed that EB2 Philippines got retrogressed, I decided to pursue and wrote a letter to USCIS and port the EB3 PD to the approved EB2. Honestly, I don't have a clue if this went through or not. I just received LUDs on our 485s 7-8 days after I sent the letter, which I presumed they acknowledged.

Those were the last LUDs I got before today's email. 9/11 and 9/12 respectively.

I didn't know you could port the PD after your 140 is approved. How did you do that and why didn't you request PD porting at the time of 140 filing ?

Also, did you see any LUDs before you got the approval?

Thanks & congrats again...

GCfreedom,
congrats on ur approval. Could you please let me know the USCIS address to which you sent the letter. Thanks.

Not sure if you received my email. Address I sent to is at;

U.S. Citizenship & Immigration Services
Nebraska Service Center
P.O. Box 82521
Lincoln, NE 68501-2521

Question on letter sequences

Congrats kabayan!

Another case wherein consecutive soft LUDs means being approved shortly! :)

kabayan, what's the difference between the different approval emails? Also, am I suppose to receive a letter of approval? How long after I get the online notification. Thanks bro.

kabayan, what's the difference between the different approval emails? Also, am I suppose to receive a letter of approval? How long after I get the online notification. Thanks bro.

From what I read, it's not consistent. In my case, I got a Welcome Notice email first, then Card Production Ordered email, then Approval Notice Sent email. Again these were just all emails, nothing arrived in the mailbox. So I'm guessing that they will all arrive in the same time via one mail with the actual card. My friend in the apartment just informed me now that I have a mail from USCIS today with something "hard" in it. I'm guessing it's "the mail" that I've been waiting for :)

Note that for some people, it's different, they don't get all the notications/emails I mentioned above. Some just get the Card Production email and then the card.

Some people

Have my fingers crossed for you bro. Keep me posted.

From what I read, it's not consistent. In my case, I got a Welcome Notice email first, then Card Production Ordered email, then Approval Notice Sent email. Again these were just all emails, nothing arrived in the mailbox. So I'm guessing that they will all arrive in the same time via one mail with the actual card. My friend in the apartment just informed me now that I have a mail from USCIS today with something "hard" in it. I'm guessing it's "the mail" that I've been waiting for :)

Note that for some people, it's different, they don't get all the notications/emails I mentioned above. Some just get the Card Production email and then the card.

Some people

Give it a week, I'm sure you'll have the card in your hands by then ;) My fearless forecase if 10/23 or 10/24 for you :D

I just got mine in the mail today :D