$1 our net margin of your pay rate to us, invoke AC21 and be free..................

Stop feeding of other people. If you think this is your business idea, take your sorry ass somewhere else. I will rather use AC21 and work on my own projects through 1099 taking risks, than paying money to a scrupulous person like you. Go away !!

sure why you didn't get your ass into it till now, afraid of getting your damn fat hole fkd by CIS right, don't encourage others to get their GC screwed, get yours first in the line
nyte_crawler said:
Stop feeding of other people. If you think this is your business idea, take your sorry ass somewhere else. I will rather use AC21 and work on my own projects through 1099 taking risks, than paying money to a scrupulous person like you. Go away !!

Thanks so much

AC214U,

Your response summarizes your character!! People who read your post will be able to judge your morals, thank you so much!

Yet another scammer like IV guys. Everyone be careful. This board is full of scammers with various agendas to profit off you.

junger said:
Yet another scammer like IV guys. Everyone be careful. This board is full of scammers with various agendas to profit off you.

Ignore anti-immigrants like junger and sawart. I am forced to come to such a conclusions because you started this rhetoric only after IV brought about the 3 amendments that are favorable to those waiting for the GC.

Last edited by a moderator:
end_the_wait,

I agree with you..

Also, I see that sawart had been posting on the Family-Based GC issues forum.. The removal of hard-cap for EB based retrogression, which will benefit the EB community, may be the issue for sawart. The reason, I am saying this, is because if the hard cap is maintained, then the unused visas from the world would flow into EB4, newly proposed EB5 and finally to FB category. This is not beneficial to sawart and hence the back-lash.. I am not yet sure what junger's agenda is. But do I care?..

Anyway, IV's actions speak for themselves. IV was able to muster support for itself through its hard-work and its dedicated core team.

I am not a member of the IV core team.

end_the_wait said:
Ignore anti-immigrants like junger and sawart. I am forced to come to such a conclusions because you started this rhetoric only after IV brought about the 3 amendments that are favorable to those waiting for the GC.

Your post doesn't even make any sense, and one can't see how your post is even remotely related to immigration. You are saying that if some one has an EAD and a 6 month contract, you will keep them on the rolls for the length of THEIR contract, for a cut of the money THEY make! What the heck has any of that got to do with CIS or GCs? Please desist from such shameless and free advertising on forums where people come to discuss other, unrelated matters. You are only doing yourself a disservice by these.

ac214u said:
sure why you didn't get your ass into it till now, afraid of getting your damn fat hole fkd by CIS right, don't encourage others to get their GC screwed, get yours first in the line

WellWisher007 said:
end_the_wait,

I agree with you..

Also, I see that sawart had been posting on the Family-Based GC issues forum.. The removal of hard-cap for EB based retrogression, which will benefit the EB community, may be the issue for sawart. The reason, I am saying this, is because if the hard cap is maintained, then the unused visas from the world would flow into EB4, newly proposed EB5 and finally to FB category. This is not beneficial to sawart and hence the back-lash.. I am not yet sure what junger's agenda is. But do I care?..

Anyway, IV's actions speak for themselves. IV was able to muster support for itself through its hard-work and its dedicated core team.

I am not a member of the IV core team.

Good analysis and inference Wellwisher. Junger is also likely supporting the Family Based Immigration or he is from the BEC forum. There also I have seen a number of people who don't want IV to succeed.

All this reminds me about boxes of crabs. It seems that fisherman, never need to put a lid on a box of crabs because if one crab tries to get out of it, other crabs keep pulling it back. That is exactly what junger and sawart are doing here.

BTW, how do you know Iam not using my AC21 right now and doing my own contracts ? You seem to be knowing a lot about me. May be I should call your mommy and ask her to take your computer priviliges

ac214u said: