1 485

Siebu09

Registered Users (C)
I have a friend who has his fiance filing for him his i 130 has been approved however, he has a older cousin who got into some trouble and used his name when he got arrested the crimes was a misdeameanor marijuana charge in which he completed all the class needed they told him that after a year it will be off the record upon completion. My question is how would that affect my friends process with his case and also this happen about 9 yrs ago.. Any info is greatly accepted thank you

Hellloooo

I know someone has some kind of input on the situation ii mentioned jackolantern, namecheck,canadiancitizen theres alot of power players on here come guys help me out thanks...

Well the good news is that your friend's physical being was not the one involved with the Marijuana case. The bad news is that he knows about it and may have aided and abetted in ID fraud(if that's even the right term) by allowing it to continue to happen. Very sticky situation here and you may be wise to consult with a competent attorney with both criminal and immigration trial experience. Opinions from the power players will be very interesting too I imagine.

Unless he used his exact name and birth date and other personal data, CIS will not be able to make a positive match between the two people.