1-485 Approved or Not? Big Question

jlp2usa

My brothers 1-485 status online says:

On March xx, 2006, the document we made based on the approval or registration of this case was mailed directly to the person to whom issued.

He thought that the i-485 was approved and even called INS Tollfree # and they said the case was approved and the card was issued. But, he has not received the approval notice, nor the card. So, he filed for issue of duplicate card and TSC now says that the previously filed petition is currently being processed.

--Any thoughts__

jlp2usa said:
My brothers 1-485 status online says:

On March xx, 2006, the document we made based on the approval or registration of this case was mailed directly to the person to whom issued.

He thought that the i-485 was approved and even called INS Tollfree # and they said the case was approved and the card was issued. But, he has not received the approval notice, nor the card. So, he filed for issue of duplicate card and TSC now says that the previously filed petition is currently being processed.

--Any thoughts__
Why do'nt you go to Local office and ask them. They will have better info.

Take Infopass Appt

Take info pass appointment and they will give you clear information

number30 said:
Why do'nt you go to Local office and ask them. They will have better info.

infopass experience

SMyadam said:
Take info pass appointment and they will give you clear information
have u ever been to info pass appointment yourself?? My lawyer said it's local officer so will they really have way to access your files? thanks