1-140 Premium denied, Re-filing returned. HELP

linglinglin

Hi, Please help.

My first I-140 premium filing was denied in early Dec 2006 based on incomplete evidence about my qualification. We re-prepare the documents and my lawyer said we have great chance of winning at the re-filing.

In the following month, my lawyer re-filed twice of my I-140 premium Petition but got both returned. The reason is: NSC claims that my original Labor Certification is not included. The original Labor Certification has been submitted along the first application and has not been returned. My lawyer has addressed issue everytime but still...

My H1-B visa will expire in Nov 2007, and I don't know what I can do. Please help....

ling,

How long did it take NSC to return your application? My lawyer filed the I-140 without original labor on Jan 8th. We haven't heard anything of yet.

-k
linglinglin said:
Hi, Please help.

My first I-140 premium filing was denied in early Dec 2006 based on incomplete evidence about my qualification. We re-prepare the documents and my lawyer said we have great chance of winning at the re-filing.

In the following month, my lawyer re-filed twice of my I-140 premium Petition but got both returned. The reason is: NSC claims that my original Labor Certification is not included. The original Labor Certification has been submitted along the first application and has not been returned. My lawyer has addressed issue everytime but still...

My H1-B visa will expire in Nov 2007, and I don't know what I can do. Please help....