1-140 approved

KavithaSama

Registered Users (C)
My I-140 is approved today (checked it online).

RD - Nov 22 2002
ND - Dec 10 2003
AD - Feb 12 2003

EB3/RIR/Concurrent

EAD & AP are not approved yet. And no FP yet.

-Kavitha

I-140 approved

My I-140 got approved on 7th. AVM message was updated on 9th late evening and website was updated on 11th late evening too.

Details:
RD:NOV 22, 2002
ND: DEC 6, 2002
AD: FEB 6, 2003

EB3/RIR/Concurrent.

AP and EAD is still pending.......God Knows. But i am very happy that I-140 got approved. Everybody in this tracker, wish you all the best.

muntasir

KavithaSama and muntasir

Congratulations to you both.

When did you file I-485/EAD/AP? Can you please post some details?

Thanks.

My processing center is Nebraska......I-140 was pretty quick. I was not expecting it that quickly though. I have not received any notice yet but that is what the AVM and online message says.

Hi,

Following are the dates for I-485/EAD/AP

RD - Dec 22 2002
ND - Jan 02 2003

Even though I-140 & I-485 were filed concurrently, the dates differ by a month.

I 140 approved

EB 3/RIR/Concurent

Case no.: lin 03 044 5xxxxx

RD 11/05 ND 11/26 (for all -140,485,765,131)

Ad for I 140 02/12

On line status and AVM are updated (surprise since in recent times on line updation has been a bit off the mark, by a few days

In the meanwhile Interim EAd was applied for and obtained on the expiry of 90 days of 765 filing.

all the best for others waiting...

Hi bnks,

I485/EAD/AP details

RD: 11/23/02 (for all of them)
ND: 12/06/02

AD: only GOD knows........

I -140 approved

Hi friends,

My I - 140 got approved. Mine is NOT concurrent filing, I am going to file I - 485 soon.

Here are the details:

EB3 - RIR

RD: 11/26/2002
AD: 02/18/2003
LIN: LIN-03-04451xxx

I want to share my experience with you.

I see some cases got approved in 30 days, so I was expecting mine also approved in around 30 days. But it wasn't like that, and I was so frustated from second week of January. I used to call the INS every week and asked them to about the status of my case. The lady over there was giving same asnwer every time (i.e. she can share the information only to the Lawer or the Sponseror). I used to check the status online ones in every 10 min. on average.

At one point The Lady at the INS told me, "Sir, It is showing you made a call last week, any way the answer is same". I was little bit disappointed. Again I called the next week, the Lady over there said, "Sir, at this point we are doing End of October cases. I am telling you it is taking more time to process. So don't expect any thing about your case sooner.".

That was happend on 14th of this month. I decided not to call them and also decided not to check my status online more often. I started checking my case only 5 times a day. I did the same on Monday, on Tuesday I checked it at around 6:00PM and there is no difference in the status. But around 11:30PM, just before going to bed, I checked it again surprisingly the status was saying "This case has been approved on 18th Feb".
Immideately I checked the AVM, but the AVM is saying the same old story. This morning both AVM and ONLINE saying same that my case has been approved.

THESE ARE MY CONCLUSIONS:
1. Yes, they do track how many time you are calling. But it wont effect any thing.
2. ONLINE is more upto date than AVM.
3. ONLINE status will be updated every day in the late evenings.
4. AVM is will be updated only after two days. ?!?!?!?

Any way friends, I am happy that my case is approved and hope the same with you.

I-140 Approved within 20 business days

My case was approved within 20 business days!
I-140/EB2
RD: Jan-23-2003
AD: Feb-18-2003.

I really think that the INS folks in Nebraska did a great job! They also approved my H1B renew within 30 days last year.

Have not filed I-485 yet.

Keep it on, folks!

Another happy person,
Grapefruit.

I 140 newbie

My I-140, EB3/RIR was FedEx’ed by my attorneys to Nebraska service center on Feb 18th.

I would like to understand the abbreviations used in this thread.

What is ND...?

Am i correct in assuming RD is received date ….
And AD is Approved date

-Thank you,
Rajan

Good luck to you all!

thanks dev28 & thk,

Actually I did not call the center at all. My attorney said that will only slow the case down if you talk to a 'live' person regarding your case. (Not sure why, maybe they pull the case out and tell you the status then drop it back to the end of queue again?). I was checking the online status occational, cause I did not expect it to be done by April, according to the published 'processing date'. Well, boooo, it's done!

I still think that they did a great job, according to my own experiences with the INS Nebraska center. I would recommend to use the online status check instead of the phone line to check the status.

Good luck to you all, and see you guys in I-485 soon!

Grapefruit

Dev28 & grapefruit

Dev28, My attorney never called them. He always tell that it will take 4 months at the most, and will call them only after 4 months. But I used to call them very often. Any way good luck to you.

grapefruit, I do agree with you. I think that helped you clear your case in 20 days. Congratulations.

I don't suggest any one to call then INS for the updates. Better to check ONLINE or AVM

Sama:
I'm soooooooooooo happy for U.
Now, I believe U can get rid of the Neon and move out of the basement:D...How have life been treating you offlate.
I finally filed my labor a couple of months ago..after aeons of procratination...send me a message.

Originally posted by KavithaSama
My I-140 is approved today (checked it online).

RD - Nov 22 2002
ND - Dec 10 2003
AD - Feb 12 2003

EB3/RIR/Concurrent

EAD & AP are not approved yet. And no FP yet.

-Kavitha

I-140 Approved

Finally, the wait is over. My I-140 is approved

LIN # 03-052-54xxx

RD - 12/6/02
ND - 12/7/02
AD - 03/11/03

Category - EB2 (I-140 D)
Concurrent Filing - NO

Good luck to all of you. C U in I-485