07/12-i485 Approved 03/15!! VSC IIO confirmed approval!

SivaShanmugam SendhilVelan

Registered Users (C)
VetriVel MURUGANukku Arohara!!! MURUGAN ARULAAL Naalathu nadandathu.
07/12-i485 Approved 03/15!! VSC IIO confirmed approval!
PD 12/99 EB3-INDIA RD 07/12/01; ND 08/27/01; AD 03/15/02. EAC-01-256-52nnn

MY OBSERVATION FOR YOUR FUTURE RESEARCH (I may be wrong).

For the last 6 months I have been Obsessed with the i485 processing infact to the extent of addiction.
One thing I noticed is there is some effect to almost all cases in 35 to 37 weeks after reciept date. Just my OBSERVATION.
To further extent one other thing I have noticed is 6 to 8 weeks after "ON ...FP received ...and processing resumed.." message in AVM, there is some effect (Approval or RFE) .

Above observation is subject to "citrus paribus(Other things remaining constant)".

Also to friends talk to peolpe like GCfunwaiting, milk,... They are really helpful.

Also please keep updating immitracker
I sincerely wish good luck in speedy approval

http://www.murugan.org

Hello Shivashanmugam congrats - please let me know, you got this message through AVM or through II

my case was assaigned to an officer - as per IIO on March 4th. My RD is 6/27 and ND 8/16 and FP done on 11/23, EB3, India. Still I am waiting for the magic words ".. Approved". Your response will be highly appreciated.

Thanks

your fingerprint Theory

As per as your theory, I should get my approval in this month, My RD Aug 15th, Fingerprint on January 30th, From Feb 1st onwards I am hearing this message on AVM ...FP received ...and processing resumed.."

Guru

same thing to me. hope his word makes sense.

My RD is Sep 27. FP is 1/31. After Feb 2, my AVM was changed to "....resumed...". It would be too good to be true that I can get something in this month.

Chinkuchan!! Chinkuchan!! Pacha color Chinkuchan!! Congrats Man!!

Chinkuchan!! Chinkuchan!! Pacha color Chinkuchan!! Congrats Man!! Enjoy Your Freedom. Please pray for us.

VetriVel MURUGANukku Arohara!!!

Nantri. Murugan Thunai.

-Vivek

Aru Padai Veedu Konda Thiru Muruga.....

Kanda,Kadamba,Kathirmuga Vela,Karthikeya...
Congrats..Good Luck...