050 - Stamped - Dont wait in the line

sumanrock

Registered Users (C)
WAC 02 -050, stamped today, pleasant experience office took Advance parole and EAD cards.

Things to remember :

1. You can go to the appointment line directly at San Jose and dont have to wait in line. I met a family who waited in line from 5:00 AM therefore I used the title "Dont wait in line" this is for the benefit of others who go for stamping.

2. I went at 7:10 AM and out at 9:00 AM.

3. Write your "A" number and name other the two photobraphs ( INS STYLE showing the side of the face) and also write your name with a pencil at the back of the photograph.

4. Make copies of your I-485 approval before you go to the INS since they will take your courtesy copy and will not return it.

5. Finally the journey is over, I pray all of you get your Green Cards as soon as possible.

Please let me know if you have any questions, I am happy to help you out.

thanks

:( :confused: :rolleyes:

congrats and

#1. is courtesy copy OK for stamping ?
#2. approval notice said we can stamp from 7:30 to 11:00 , monday through thursday.
why does everyone go there before 7:00 ?
what's happen if you go there around 8:00 ?

thanks in advance.

Most of INS office accpeing Courtesy Copy in California. In my case, officer retuned courtesy copy.

Yes Courtesy okay, the earlier you go earlier you are out

Courtesy copy works fine.

The earlier you go, you will get out earlier, if you go later then the other non appointment guys build up hence you might have to wait longer time

Done stamping...

sumanrock is right. No need to stand in the line.

I went on 08/28. There was a lengthy queue in the common line. Nobody was in the 'Appointments Line' when I reached there. Guy standing at the line checked my original approval notice and let us ( self and my wife ) in.

We walked in at 6:55am, took tokens. Waited for 20 minutes then our token#s turn came. Officers at the countes took our EAD, AP and said "you don't need these anymore". Finger print, signature done. Waited for 10-15 min. more. Got our passports back with the stamps. Pleasant experience - overall.

We came out by 8:20am. Cool :cool: