05/21/02 case Approved

Its upto you

GC_NC123 ,

Belive it or not . Its upto you . Why would i post the wrong details???
I think I have lot better things to do other than that stuff.

Anyway , look at mist posting.

Mist ,

You got the series correct .

Guys again it proves

that RFE is always better. Once you get RFE i.e your case is touched and you can expect approval or denial in 3-4 months.
That doesn't seems good logic but still it stands on many cases

Re: Its upto you

KMRao,
This is a forum for well-meaning people who are nothing but happy for any positive news that may come by. I am not sure why you gain by not sharing your information.
It will only help other people just as you were, I am sure, by other posts here. Ands the truth is that there are a few people who deliberately try to mislead; so you must give the question the benefit of doubt, since the details are quite incredulous.

Originally posted by krmrao
GC_NC123 ,

Mist ,

You got the series correct .

krmrao

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
GC_NC123 ,

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nice to hear that you have lot better things to do. but for most of us (specially me) we live life out of this portal for last 2-3 year. I hope i can say that "I don't give rats what other people think" when my GC is approved.

reason I was in doubt was i asked you before your EAC number and you didn't reply. but when i said your case is too good to be true then you replied with good answer.

Good Luck you are one Lucky B..
Enjoy!!