05/21/02 case Approved

krmrao

Registered Users (C)
My case and my wife's case have been approved on 07/31/03.

Receipt date: 05/21/02
FP received BY INS: 07/24/02
RFE Generated by INS: 06/24/03
Rfe Received by INS: 07/21/03
Approved BY INS: 07/31/03( I did not check status of my case all these days after rfe recived by INS, but all of sudden i received the curtosy approval notice in the mail)

RFE details:

Recent Two months pay stubs
Last two years w2 forms.
Employment letter
Last two years income tax returns with all schedules.

Note: My w2 shows lesser earnings than salary stated in my LCA (H1 Privileged wages). I think it doesn't matter for INS.

And finally , thanks a lot for Maxx , since he was the only one replied my earlier posting and of course thanks a lot for MR Rajiv Khanna.

Last edited by a moderator:
Congratulations

Could u please update Rupnet. Also can you clarify what was your category EB1 / EB2 ??

Theory..Sure

He is more luckier than everybody else.
KMRAO I would advise you to buy a lottery ticket also. You might be a winner !!!!

krmrao Congrats

could you please paste few digits of your EAC number.

for e.g EAC-02-125-XXXXX.

Thanks

Way to go! My rd is May 31. You can never tell what will happen. That is why life is interesting.

Congrats. What a surprise ? I wonder how BCIS works ? May be they are visiting this forum and they want to claim that they are now processing may'02 cases :D :D

Congratulations!!!

Still, this case is weird and certainly not indicative of any trend, unless we see more May RD cases. Note that this case was touched in June when the RFE was generated. What are the chances of that? Any thoughts?

Don't bang me on this guys!!!

This case looks reasonably good for the approval.

I will still not belive unless he paste his EAC number(no the last three digits).

then we can run the script and verify it..

This case is too good to be true.. I hope this case porve me wrong.!!
Good Luck all.

Two May cases were approved on July 31st '03. The number is EAC0220354***. Two cases in the same series got transferred in July '03.

Congratulations

May RD case approved..... I'm very happy for you.... Way to go !

Let's pray for this miracle to happen to everyone eventually