02/27/2004 Approved: NYGCSeeker

NYGCSeeker

Registered Users (C)
My case and that of my spouse have been approved today.

Quoting CIRCA "I definitely lost hope this morning reading the new PD cut-off date is set for 01/2002."

The case details are in the signature.

Thanks one and all for this excellent treasure trove of information. I have often looked to this site for detailed insights.
I think any superlatives to thank Mr. Khanna will fall short for maintaining this site.

Also, to ALL the guys who participate in this forum, analyze the data, answer multitudes of questions - THANK YOU. I wish I could take you guys for a night out on the town..

THANKS ONE AND ALL.

Congrats man!!! I also applied from PA, imagine I was staying in NY things could have been very different by now.

congrats

circa said:
Congrats man!!! I also applied from PA, imagine I was staying in NY things could have been very different by now.

Njooy your freedom...
cheers
speedy1027

Congrats. Your FP1 and LUD dates are same as mine ( and only yours ). Let’s see if I am also blessed in next few days. Enjoy the show now. :)

NYGCSeeker said:
My case and that of my spouse have been approved today.

Quoting CIRCA "I definitely lost hope this morning reading the new PD cut-off date is set for 01/2002."

The case details are in the signature.

Thanks one and all for this excellent treasure trove of information. I have often looked to this site for detailed insights.
I think any superlatives to thank Mr. Khanna will fall short for maintaining this site.

Also, to ALL the guys who participate in this forum, analyze the data, answer multitudes of questions - THANK YOU. I wish I could take you guys for a night out on the town..

THANKS ONE AND ALL.

C O N G R T U L A T I O N S