Travelling to India on TN while H1B is processing

schris1

I am working as an RN on TN status, and my spouse and kids are on TD status. Our TN and TD visas are valid till March next year.
My employer started the process for H1B (cap-exempt, non profit organization) last week.
We are travelling to India on May 28 and will be back in US on July 2.
My question is: if the H1B adjudication happens while we are in India, would there be any issue for our re-entry to the USA. Our US customs and immigration will happen at Abudhabi Intl Irport (preflight POE) on the way to Chicago.
Thank you in advance.

No problem. Have them check the status of your H1-B application at the airport, they will grant you H1B/H4 statuses at that time. If not yet approved, you will enter on your existing TN/TDs.

I'm assuming you are all Canadian. Otherwise visas will need to be obtained for non-Cdns.

No problem. Have them check the status of your H1-B application at the airport, they will grant you H1B/H4 statuses at that time. If not yet approved, you will enter on your existing TN/TDs.

I'm assuming you are all Canadian. Otherwise visas will need to be obtained for non-Cdns.
Thank you for the reply.
Yes, we all are Canadian citizens with TN and TD visas valid until March 2025.