Waiting Asylum decision

Has anyone ever seen only this short message before:
We reached a decision on your application. You should expect to receive the decision in the mail shortly. You must follow the instructions in your decision letter as to what to do next.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200924-160424_CaseTracker.jpg
    Screenshot_20200924-160424_CaseTracker.jpg
    161 KB · Views: 142
We reached a decision on your application. You should expect to receive the decision in the mail shortly. You must follow the instructions in your decision letter as to what to do next.
Check it again tomorrow. if it turned to "fees were waived" or "new card being produced" then it is approval.
If it did not turn, it may be a referral.

Check it again tomorrow. if it turned to "fees were waived" or "new card being produced" then it is approval.
If it did not turn, it may be a referral.

Am just confused because I have never seen the short message before.
see the attached oimage

Attachments

• decision.JPG
    decision.JPG
    100.4 KB · Views: 198
Hi, I got a referral to immigration court for my case and am extremely worried I don’t know what to do anymore could someone who have gone through the court system and got an approval walk me through the process.. Thanks I can’t eat nor sleep ‍♀️
Can you tell us your Timeline and office

I have the same thing now, earlier today it was New card is being produced. Super excited/nervous.

Some advise guys
I had my interview in January 2019. About one month from the interview, my online status changed from "My decision is pending" to "My Application is pending" Well; I have been waiting for my interview decision since then. What is puzzling me now is.........2 days ago my days stopped moving (but shows EAD clock is still counting) which I thought is normal and happens some times but then today my online status changed to the attached screen shot. What do u think guys? could it be they are working on me?

Attachments

• Status .png
    Status .png
    124.4 KB · Views: 101
Some advise guys
I had my interview in January 2019. About one month from the interview, my online status changed from "My decision is pending" to "My Application is pending" Well; I have been waiting for my interview decision since then. What is puzzling me now is.........2 days ago my days stopped moving (but shows EAD clock is still counting) which I thought is normal and happens some times but then today my online status changed to the attached screen shot. What do u think guys? could it be they are working on me?
Has anyone ever seen this? it is such a weird status for a pending decision

I think there is some issues with USCIS website
I’m checking my status and the days not running any more with Decision still pending

Attachments

• 8B661158-200E-4F11-B0AE-BFF408B2C2CE.png
    8B661158-200E-4F11-B0AE-BFF408B2C2CE.png
    236.2 KB · Views: 81
I think there is some issues with USCIS website
I’m checking my status and the days not running any more with Decision still pending
There no issue at all but new rules.
USCIS is not going to show number of days for applications anymore. EAD clock doesn’t relevant with new rules. Now it’s require wait 365 days.