TN visa letter

rakesh dutt

Hi,

I am planning to apply for my TN visa at the Pearson airport this Sunday, however, my letter had a start date 18-nov-2019, but couldn't go.
Do I need another letter with a later date(25-nov-2019)?
I have been working with the company in Canada, they are now sending me to the US for work.
I am planning to apply for the CSA category and have computer science in my Bachelor's degree.
I have degree evaluation from WES(both bachelors and masters( both degree from India) are equal to USA bachelors and masters ), is WES good enough for TN?

WES is fine. You don't need to bother with new letter. you will simply lose a week of the end of your TN (assuming they put a time limit on the letter (they must put 3 years or less).

Thanks Nelsona.I have already asked for a new letter. Will try next weekend.
Yes, my letter has a start and end date of the assignment, its 3 years.
Its also mentioned that I will be traveling for work and my salary will be paid in Canada. Letter is from our US entity. I hope getting paid in Canada is allowed on TN?

I got my TN visa for CSA 3 years. It seems WES evaluation was well known to CBP.
Currently, I am paid in Canada( Canadian employee) and work for our US entity on the TN visa.
in the future, if I am paid in the USA.Do I need to update CBP for the changes?

Thank you for closing the loop on your thread I see many threads where we (reader) do not get closure on what happened.