question regarding using National passport to travel

hello everyone i finally got approved for my green card after a long wait my green card code is AS8 can i use my national passport to travel ? i traveled using RTD before i get my green card but my RTD is going to expire soon so i can't use it and it would cost me +$300 to get a new RTD so if i can use my National Passport that would be better especially that my national passport will expire in 2021 ///// another question my mom she got her green card as well she's the principal asylee her green card code AS6 can she renew her national passport and use it to travel ? and could she travel to COP for at least a shot visit ? it's been 8 years since she went to COP

As AS8, you are generally ok to use your passport to travel, and also to go to your COP. This is, of course, dependent on whether the threat your mother faced would also follow you. If not, then you're safe to go as it would not cast doubt on your mother's asylum claim. Just be careful that your country's authorities do not see your GC, or if they do, they don't know what the AS category is, in case this might get you in trouble.

Your mother is a different story. In her case as the principal, if she can prove that the threat she initially faced does not exist any longer, then she can attempt to go, but she ought to talk to a lawyer maybe.

In my family, the only one who went to the COP with a GC was an AS7. All others were AS6 and did not go until they became citizens.

Hi , it's almost six mount my father waiting for decistion , my mother healt is vary bad is there any way my father meet her in third country also I heard about humanitarian parole any body applied yet ?

thanks cafeconleche my mom doesn't have a problem with COP gov at all her asylum case was based on something else but not related with the COP gov , so your family member who was an AS7 any problem entering the US back after coming from COP ? or Had a problem in Citizenship interview ?

No problems re-entering with her valid (and never renewed) NP. At her naturalisation interview, however, she was asked to explain why she returned to her COP. She sent in a letter explaining that she was a secondary asylee, and that she had to go see her parents who were ailing. She got her citizenship very quickly after.