Recent content by WilliamCoates

  1. W


    Don't take tension about that, just be calm and wait for few days for the legal approval after. All the best.
  2. W

    Mother wrong date of birth at Birth Certificate

    Hey for that you have to take a legal suggestion from your family lawyer, he will help you out in this case by making another affidavit for it and changing the DOB of your mother in birth certificate.
  3. W

    Please Help me..Its urgent

    Yes, true your brother might have to consider an other visa options.
  4. W

    FBI Name Check

    Nice thread, it really going to help the folks for their name check purpose. Thanks for sharing here.
  5. W

    Newly Married, what to do next???

    You should have to wait for the name change process in the passport, once the legal papers should be with you with the changed name, then the citizenship with changed name can be easily made.