San Antonio TX - N-400 Timeline

It seems like always have to wait about two months for the oath after the interview. :(
Did anyone ask the IO that to schedule the oath date that you already know?

The link for Trinity is below.
http://www.trinity.edu/departments/public_relations/calendar/index.html
Click the University Calendar (T-Space) on the right.
Go to the month mode and search for the word "Naturalization". I only know Sep 24th have one in the morning. Thanks for the information on the Sep29th.

Thanks for Trinity's link...

It is interesting that there is an oath on Sept. 29 in Austin...while http://www.txwd.uscourts.gov/calendar/MAGAU.PDF (Austin) doesn't show it :confused:

Update:
Just did finger prints. Me and my wife both.

08/10/08: Mailed N-400
08/28/08: Finger Prints letter recvd.
09/08/09: Finger Prints done

Just saw one more oath date showing on the judge calendar. It on Oct 5th 1PM. The location has not been release yet.
So right now the time is:
09/17 2PM (SA JUDGE)
09/24 2PM (SA JUDGE)
09/29 2PM (AUSTIN JUDGE)
10/05 1PM (SA JUDGE)

Received interview descheduling paper mail from the DO on 09/10/2009.

Gonna try customer service today to see what I can get. If not then try again for second level Officer via Customer service to get an answer. If nothing still, then do INFOPASS.

Any other ideas?

08/14/09: Yellow Notice Received
09/10/09 - Interview deschedule notice
09/18/09: Interview Date (Descheduled)

xx/xx/09: Oath Letter Received
xx/xx/09: Oath Date

Geeze.....
Sorry to heard this......

I am now afraid to go check my mail box............
How is this happening??????????
Is it going to delay all the cases?

Received interview descheduling paper mail from the DO on 09/10/2009.

Gonna try customer service today to see what I can get. If not then try again for second level Officer via Customer service to get an answer. If nothing still, then do INFOPASS.

Any other ideas?

09/10/09 - Interview deschedule notice

xx/xx/09: Oath Letter Received
xx/xx/09: Oath Date

I doubt this is going to affect everybody ... keep your fingers crossed!

I am still waiting!:cool:

I was trying to send you a private message, but I don't know how it work. I am curious what your status showing on the web-site? Mine is showing unavailable after I finish my Finger Print. Did you send the application within 90days? I really don't know how USCIS can do this.... Inform for reschedule 8 days before the interview. I just checked my mail box, and thank god nothing there....:eek:
I do a search on this fourm and saw a similar case and he got the cancel letter two days before the interview. He still went for the test on the schedule date and he passed.

I was trying to send you a private message, but I don't know how it work. I am curious what your status showing on the web-site? Mine is showing unavailable after I finish my Finger Print. Did you send the application within 90days? I really don't know how USCIS can do this.... Inform for reschedule 8 days before the interview. I just checked my mail box, and thank god nothing there....:eek:
I do a search on this fourm and saw a similar case and he got the cancel letter two days before the interview. He still went for the test on the schedule date and he passed.

My current status has not changed from the date they recieved my file and sent me the NOA.

I sent the application 10 days after 4 years and 9 months.

Not sure how USCIS does this, but some posts the forum referred to this being simply a computer generated letter, which I doubt since my date has been highlighted with yellow! :confused:

Good for you regarding not finding anything there. I hope it does not happen to anybody!:)

I did read a similar post (maybe the same) although I cannot find it now. If you find it send the link to this thread.

Thanks.

My current status has not changed from the date they recieved my file and sent me the NOA.

I sent the application 10 days after 4 years and 9 months.

Not sure how USCIS does this, but some posts the forum referred to this being simply a computer generated letter, which I doubt since my date has been highlighted with yellow! :confused:

Good for you regarding not finding anything there. I hope it does not happen to anybody!:)

I did read a similar post (maybe the same) although I cannot find it now. If you find it send the link to this thread.

Thanks.

This one
http://forums.immigration.com/showthread.php?t=291991&highlight=interview+deschdule
There is a person also at SA DO having this issue. Some of the person even got a phone call for it. I can't find the one received the letter two days before the interview but he still attend the interview anyway and passed. I hope everything will going smoothly.
I am now also starting to worried maybe the letter is lost!! I have to drive a hour or two next week for interview.... Hope they won't tell me to go home. This sad news ruin my frekin Monday morning, but it wake me up a little. ;)
I was so excited that they add another oath date for Oct Sunday night.

This one
http://forums.immigration.com/showthread.php?t=291991&highlight=interview+deschdule
There is a person also at SA DO having this issue. Some of the person even got a phone call for it. I can't find the one received the letter two days before the interview but he still attend the interview anyway and passed. I hope everything will going smoothly.
I am now also starting to worried maybe the letter is lost!! I have to drive a hour or two next week for interview.... Hope they won't tell me to go home. This sad news ruin my frekin Monday morning, but it wake me up a little. ;)
I was so excited that they add another oath date for Oct Sunday night.

Updates:

At my INFOPASS appointment, I was told by the IO that my file did not arrive in time for the 09/18/2009 interview date and hence the descheduling notice was automatically sent out.

He found out that I was already assigned a new date (11/10/2009) for which the letter has not been mailed yet.

06/30/09: N-400 Received at LEWISVILLE, TX
06/30/09: Priority Date
07/21/09: Fingerprints Done (Scheduled)
09/10/09: Interview deschedule notice
09/17/09: Informed of new ID (INFOPASS)
11/10/09: Rescheduled Interview Date