Eoir 42b visa availability for FY 2019

We (Husband & I ) had our infopass appointment today. Even though they were at different times, we were both allowed in at the same time.
Although we came in about 15 minutes early, we had to wait way past our appointment time (about 45 minutes) since there was only 1 person working.
She was very gracious and kind. She apologized for our wait and then asked for any form of ID, and the letter from the judge granting our COR.
I gave her my passport & a temporary driver's license (My work permit & DL are expired but), and my husband showed a Valid Driver's License.
She took our fingerprints and a picture for both of us. She told us it could take up to 90 days to get our cards mailed to us since they still had to request our file (from the judge's office I presume). Meanwhile, she stamped our passports, (Even my husband's which is expired). This allows us to work and travel (overseas) for a year. She told my husband that he could bring his new passport which we are in the process of renewing for a stamp, in case our green card had not arrived by the time we were ready to travel.
I have learned so much of the process from almost everyone here and felt that I should share my experience here too, in the hope that it will help someone else.
This group gave me, a sense of belonging because out here, few people really understand what we are going through.
Members here gave me hope, because, we need it, and sometimes that is all we can do, hope. This moment is bittersweet. I feel like I am leaving, much like we all did, maybe when we left our homelands to come here. I have peace of mind and feel like I have to sign off with this post. Yet there are many here who are still waiting. I know how truly painful this process can be so I hope and pray for a good end, a GREAT one. Peace, out.
That’s awesome news!Congrats, what city/state are you in?

We (Husband & I ) had our infopass appointment today. Even though they were at different times, we were both allowed in at the same time.
Although we came in about 15 minutes early, we had to wait way past our appointment time (about 45 minutes) since there was only 1 person working.
She was very gracious and kind. She apologized for our wait and then asked for any form of ID, and the letter from the judge granting our COR.
I gave her my passport & a temporary driver's license (My work permit & DL are expired but), and my husband showed a Valid Driver's License.
She took our fingerprints and a picture for both of us. She told us it could take up to 90 days to get our cards mailed to us since they still had to request our file (from the judge's office I presume). Meanwhile, she stamped our passports, (Even my husband's which is expired). This allows us to work and travel (overseas) for a year. She told my husband that he could bring his new passport which we are in the process of renewing for a stamp, in case our green card had not arrived by the time we were ready to travel.
I have learned so much of the process from almost everyone here and felt that I should share my experience here too, in the hope that it will help someone else.
This group gave me, a sense of belonging because out here, few people really understand what we are going through.
Members here gave me hope, because, we need it, and sometimes that is all we can do, hope. This moment is bittersweet. I feel like I am leaving, much like we all did, maybe when we left our homelands to come here. I have peace of mind and feel like I have to sign off with this post. Yet there are many here who are still waiting. I know how truly painful this process can be so I hope and pray for a good end, a GREAT one. Peace, out.
Congratulations.

It is a process that nobody else understands unless they go through it. Your patience, faith, for many, resilience, relationships, anything you can imagine...are tested. This forum is a nice place to vent. Whatever keeps you going, hang on to it. My loved one who went through the process with me dealt with it differently from how I did. In the end, our joy was equivalent. We kept hoping. All of us in this forum understand what you are going through.
Which state n city pls?

Hello everyone!
New to the group and hope to contribute.
My time line:
1st Master hearing November 2019
2nd Master hearing March 2021
Individual hearing oral decision granted November 9th 2021
Now waiting for the Judge written decision.
Baltimore, MD

Hello everyone!
New to the group and hope to contribute.
My time line:
1st Master hearing November 2019
2nd Master hearing March 2021
Individual hearing oral decision granted November 9th 2021
Now waiting for the Judge written decision.
Baltimore, MD
Congratulations hopefully you get your written decision soon.

Why did you have two Master hearings?May I ask?
How many are ok to have? Sorry to ask. My husband had 2 masters and then the individual. His first master was Sept 2014( he was given a date for an individual hearing on Feb 2018). But our first attorney dropped our case and kept our money without any notice, so we had to find another attorney so she requested another master hearing. Second master hearing Sept 2018. Individual hearing Feb 2020 and still waiting.