Waiting Asylum decision

That’s really heartless from the USCIS as if you gonna denial someone application they should do it real fast not after 3 years but unfortunately it is what it is! Good luck in the court and hopefully things will be better there
Oh Yeah. I am still hoping that I can receive the approval letter although the clock is still running. But, I don't know how long I am gonna wait for the court hearing.

Oh Yeah. I am still hoping that I can receive the approval letter although the clock is still running. But, I don't know how long I am gonna wait for the court hearing.
Make uscis account and look at the case history if fees were waived then it’s approval otherwise it’s referral and the court process takes 2-4 years if you get approval and the DHS attorney doesn’t appeal to BIA

It's not true. You don't need an attorney when you have the facts and evidence. Attorney doesn't answer questions on your behalf, they don't make decisions. They don't provide proof. You tell them and they can help in looking for it. Attorney is not mandatory for affirmative asylum unless there's some lie in your story
Dudu you need an Attorney to fully assist you on your asylum case, if you got an approval without an attorney good for you. Please don’t discourage others. A good immigration attorney is needed. Wishing you all good luck

Dudu you need an Attorney to fully assist you on your asylum case, if you got an approval without an attorney good for you. Please don’t discourage others. A good immigration attorney is needed. Wishing you all good luck
Totally agree This guy/girl is sick in mind forreal! Going through the asylum process without attorney like swimming in the ocean without life jacket!!! Suicide mission even if you have the strongest case ever

How do you know it’s a denial? Did they tell you? Please be positive. Sometimes it might be an approval or a referral.
He /she should be able to create USCIS account and then if he /she doesn’t find fees were waived in the case history then it’s referral as decision was mailed without fees were waived thats 10000% referral hmm when it’s approval the asylum office waive the fees for the new EAD card category A05

Recently most of the approvals comes after 1 month after the interview but again that’s a percentage but not a guarantee! Hmmm most of the people interviewed in MAY-JULY received the approval in 1-2 months at max
I had my asylum interview in June. It’s October now “Decision is pending” and most of people I know are still waiting for their…let’s say approvals it’s better to say :) 7 months, 1 year or even 1,5 years after asylum interviews. Me and my friends have strong cases and good lawyers. My interview lasted 4 hours

He /she should be able to create USCIS account and then if he /she doesn’t find fees were waived in the case history then it’s referral as decision was mailed without fees were waived thats 10000% referral hmm when it’s approval the asylum office waive the fees for the new EAD card category A05
Already did. My fee hasn't been waived. that is why I say it is a negative result.

I had my asylum interview in June. It’s October now “Decision is pending” and most of people I know are still waiting for their…let’s say approvals it’s better to say :) 7 months, 1 year or even 1,5 years after asylum interviews. Me and my friends have strong cases and good lawyers. My interview lasted 4 hours
Could you please share your timeline from beginning. (e.g. Application submission, biometrics & interview etc.)

Also, where did you attend your interview (Chicago)?

Thanks and good luck for your case.

Would you share your ead clock status? Days are frozen and clock is running or days are accurate n clock running? Thanks!

First of all i wish you and your friends get approvals but if you see most of the people get the decision faster now but it doesn’t mean anything u can wait for 1-3 years and get approval and u can wait the same amount and get referrals so it’s not guarantee!

my advice to you not to be too much optimistic and also don’t feel in negative way just live your life i have seen 4-5 folks said we have strong cases and we will get approval then they get referral as I don’t know who told you that u have strong case hmmm u might think u have strong case but the officer might think the opposite at all and sometimes one word can change everything and some times the officer give you approval then the supervisor reverse the decision and give denial and you can ask any attorney about that so don’t be too optimistic as i see and also don’t think in negative way just live your life and what happens happens cause it’s too late to change anything after the interview! Good luck for you and your friends again

Already did. My fee hasn't been waived. that is why I say it is a negative result.
Yeah unfortunately that’s 1000% referral to court so now breath and talk with your attorney and prepare for your next chance at the court! Trust me everything is possible but you need to get FOIA and see why the officer denied your approval and try to fix all the flaws you got at the case