Waiting Asylum decision

Same here. Ipad interview. Question!
i checked one of your response that if clock running but day count stops means a bad sign. But my attorney said it’s just a glitch and the day count will restart again.
It’s not always bad sign a lot of time it’s glitch so stay positive hopefully it’s approval for you and everyone on this fourm! I know the stress is rough but let it go to where it goes

It’s not always bad sign a lot of time it’s glitch so stay positive hopefully it’s approval for you and everyone on this fourm! I know the stress is rough but let it go to where it goes
Ya its true. This stress is like killing. However thanks to all good people on this forum. I wish good luck to everyone stay blessed.

Your attorney should have known how did you do at the interview i mean no body knows the decision as sometimes the officer plan to give you approval but then later after days they change their minds and vice versa but most likely the attorneys get the feeling how does the officer think from the way she/he looks at you and the kind of questions they ask! Face reactions too are so important but that’s not a guarantee tho but most likely the attorneys feel how is the decision gonna be the minute the officer finish the interview!
He told me it was not bad, nothing more. So I don’t know really.. I called again to USCIS after hours its says EAD clock running for days but not mentioned how many days just said for days.. what is that mean??

He told me it was not bad, nothing more. So I don’t know really.. I called again to USCIS after hours its says EAD clock running for days but not mentioned how many days just said for days.. what is that mean??
If your attorney said that then he is not 100% satisfied so I don’t wanna make you worry but just expect 50/50 chance ! Don’t think too much just let it go trust me! Hopefully it’s approval but best thing is to give it 50-50 chance

there was a username here called Hali as I remember and that person was posting everyday im waiting for my approval from Chicago office! I can’t wait ! The interview was great my application went from decision pending to application pending bla bla then boom he got denial 2 weeks ago tho i warned him/her to not put high hopes that much or think negatively as a denial letter cause the best thing to do is to expect the good and bad news! If i were you I would just live my life and don’t think too much about it

If your attorney said that then he is not 100% satisfied so I don’t wanna make you worry but just expect 50/50 chance ! Don’t think too much just let it go trust me! Hopefully it’s approval but best thing is to give it 50-50 chance

there was a username here called Hali as I remember and that person was posting everyday im waiting for my approval from Chicago office! I can’t wait ! The interview was great my application went from decision pending to application pending bla bla then boom he got denial 2 weeks ago tho i warned him/her to not put high hopes that much or think negatively as a denial letter cause the best thing to do is to expect the good and bad news! If i were you I would just live my life and don’t think too much about it
You are right, thank you for your honest answer.

Yes, he came with me, is it good?
Could you please tel when was your interview (Date)?

Also, was the interview held in Chicago ?

Did the attorney attended the interview with you in person or he was available online?

Final, which state you are residing?

Reason for asking these questions is that I'm also waiting for an interview and my attorney is telling that Chicago office is currently conducting interviews for the applicants based in Chicago only.

A swift response to the questions would be much appreciated.

Thanking you with anticipation.

It’s the same for me too. It says running for days but not how many days.

Did anyone experienced this?

Most of the people who went through that mentioned it’s referral to court but there’s a small chance it’s glitch tho
I sent an email to the asylum office with that problem and they replied to me with the accurate date for my application and clock still running
Thanks god

Could you please tel when was your interview (Date)?

Also, was the interview held in Chicago ?

Did the attorney attended the interview with you in person or he was available online?

Final, which state you are residing?

Reason for asking these questions is that I'm also waiting for an interview and my attorney is telling that Chicago office is currently conducting interviews for the applicants based in Chicago only.

A swift response to the questions would be much appreciated.

Thanking you with anticipation.
With all of my respect to you but these are so personal info that no one should release in public! It’s better not to say The specific date of the interview and the time of it ! You can say i had interview 2 months or 3 months ago but not the accurate date

Try to send an email to the asylum office to inquire about how many days ur case have been pending.
Unfortunately the asylum office I filed my case does not reply to my emails. Btw thank you so much and I am just going to leave this until they make a decision to my case.