Stage II NORI Address for Delhi home state

Varun Sood

I need to send my letters to my home state (Delhi), can anyone please share the mailing address. I found two address online, but not sure which is the correct one

Home Department - Delhi:

Ministry of Human Resource Development

(Department of Higher Education)

ES.5 Section

A-2/W-4 Curzon Road Barracks,

Kasturba Gandhi Marg,

New Delhi 110 001

Deputy Secretary (passport),

Govt. of NCT of Delhi,

5th Level, "C" Wing,

Delhi Sachivalaya,

I P Estate

New Delhi 110002

Hi,
It’s an online application. Nori.ac.in
Please go to the nori site and attach the documents.
They will issue the NORI email.

Hi I'm facing some problem while uploading documents in nori.ac.in the website. When I try to upload my passport scan copy it says " Passport file should be less than 1 MB". But mine is already less than 1 MB (153 kb to be precise). I contacted their helpline several times but did not get any response. Please let me know if anyone can help me with this.

I would suggest you to try compressing the file and upload the documents.

Google - compress pdf online
You will file a lot of links which can compress the files online for free.

After compressing make sure that compressed file is legible.

Hi,
It’s an online application. Nori.ac.in
Please go to the nori site and attach the documents.
They will issue the NORI email.
Hi, Thanks for the information. I wanted to double-check and ask for somebody who is from Delhi. Which one is the address for the Home Department of the State nori clearance? Or is that also online? I know the MHRD is online and Passport office you have to do it the old-fashioned way. Please respond from your experience.

I need to send my letters to my home state (Delhi), can anyone please share the mailing address. I found two address online, but not sure which is the correct one

Home Department - Delhi:

Ministry of Human Resource Development

(Department of Higher Education)

ES.5 Section

A-2/W-4 Curzon Road Barracks,

Kasturba Gandhi Marg,

New Delhi 110 001

Deputy Secretary (passport),

Govt. of NCT of Delhi,

5th Level, "C" Wing,

Delhi Sachivalaya,

I P Estate

New Delhi 110002
Hello Varun,

Could you please respond on how your J1 process has been going and which address did you end sending the documents to? Can you please also let me know what documents you sent for the nori clearance at the regional passport office? Thanks.

Hi, Thanks for the information. I wanted to double-check and ask for somebody who is from Delhi. Which one is the address for the Home Department of the State nori clearance? Or is that also online? I know the MHRD is online and Passport office you have to do it the old-fashioned way. Please respond from your experience.
Home Department (Delhi, in your case) and Passport NORI applications are NOT online.

Hi I'm facing some problem while uploading documents in nori.ac.in the website. When I try to upload my passport scan copy it says " Passport file should be less than 1 MB". But mine is already less than 1 MB (153 kb to be precise). I contacted their helpline several times but did not get any response. Please let me know if anyone can help me with this.
Hi Indrani, Please reply, how did you manage this problem? I am facing same issue. Tried all the possible ways (changing file size, format, and browser) but failed to upload passport. It's really annoying; trying since 2-3 days. Pls reply if anyone can help in this regard. Thanks!

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    26.4 KB · Views: 3
Hi Indrani, Please reply, how did you manage this problem? I am facing same issue. Tried all the possible ways (changing file size, format, and browser) but failed to upload passport. It's really annoying; trying since 2-3 days. Pls reply if anyone can help in this regard. Thanks!
Hi Rajputshal,

Are you able to solve the issue and upload the documents? I also have the same issue. Please reply.