Eoir 42b visa availability for FY 2019

Another update:
After my appointment, I called the USCIS to ask if they knew anything about my case. I explained them how the USCIS agent was rude to us, and if it was normal to get a background check that may take 90 days. They told me that it was ok, and that I should wait for those 90 days. She checked my case based on my Alien and receipt number and she didnt find anything new about it. She just said that the last thing she could see on my file was that fingerprints were added to my case back in 2018. I didnt stop there, because I was worried that the agent just wanted to make our lives miserable, and maybe he didnt do anything on my case. Maybe he just wanted me to wait 90 days for nothing, and then when I call after that period I would get the surprise that my case never move forward. I called USCIS again yesterday, talked to someone and explained them in more details my situation and what I went through. I got the same response as when I called the first time. I asked for a supervisor, but he said that they couldnt do anything to help me further. Only thing he told me to do, is if I wanted to submit a complain about the agent that was rude to us, and gave me a phone number. I called that number and complained how rude the agent was, describing his looks, and the time, date and location of the appointment. I told them I was worried that my green card application wasnt accepted and that I would be waiting 90 days in vain.
Well, today I got a letter from the USCIS. They told me that they indeed received my documents that day. They said they are currently processing my case and that I should allow 90 days to receive my green card on the mail.
Now that is MUCH BETTER! I thought I was going to go through a background check that would have lasted 90 days, then come back for another appointment, and then wait more time to get my green card mailed to me. I feel more relieved now. Hopefully I will get the cards sooner than expected.

Another update:
After my appointment, I called the USCIS to ask if they knew anything about my case. I explained them how the USCIS agent was rude to us, and if it was normal to get a background check that may take 90 days. They told me that it was ok, and that I should wait for those 90 days. She checked my case based on my Alien and receipt number and she didnt find anything new about it. She just said that the last thing she could see on my file was that fingerprints were added to my case back in 2018. I didnt stop there, because I was worried that the agent just wanted to make our lives miserable, and maybe he didnt do anything on my case. Maybe he just wanted me to wait 90 days for nothing, and then when I call after that period I would get the surprise that my case never move forward. I called USCIS again yesterday, talked to someone and explained them in more details my situation and what I went through. I got the same response as when I called the first time. I asked for a supervisor, but he said that they couldnt do anything to help me further. Only thing he told me to do, is if I wanted to submit a complain about the agent that was rude to us, and gave me a phone number. I called that number and complained how rude the agent was, describing his looks, and the time, date and location of the appointment. I told them I was worried that my green card application wasnt accepted and that I would be waiting 90 days in vain.
Well, today I got a letter from the USCIS. They told me that they indeed received my documents that day. They said they are currently processing my case and that I should allow 90 days to receive my green card on the mail.
Now that is MUCH BETTER! I thought I was going to go through a background check that would have lasted 90 days, then come back for another appointment, and then wait more time to get my green card mailed to me. I feel more relieved now. Hopefully I will get the cards sooner than expected.
Thank God! The agent should’ve been a little nicer. But I’m happy that everyone worked out as planned!

Another update:
Another update:
Aaargh! Why do some people feel the need to make other people’s lives miserable. I get so upset when people feel the need to be rude especially when they possess a certain ‘power’ over your situation. I am so sorry you had to go through this. I am glad this part of your journey is almost over....good luck. I hope there’ll be no more bumps on this rough road. ...peace...

Oh wow I’m very sorry that your going through all that! ....So even after the judge told you at your last hearing that you got granted DHS appeal it? ... that’s just absurd!! You should take action and talk to your lawyer about the best way to solve this!

i think my luck is just really really bad judge gives 30 days for dhs to appeal and they appealed on day 28 now it will take me $$$$$ and 2 more years to find out if i will get green card or no
Maybe you can change lawyers? Get a free consultation with many other ones, see how much they charge, and keep the one that gives you more trust.

i think my luck is just really really bad judge gives 30 days for dhs to appeal and they appealed on day 28 now it will take me $$$$$ and 2 more years to find out if i will get green card or no
Oh wow I’m very sorry that your going through all that! ....So even after the judge told you at your last hearing that you got granted DHS appeal it? ... that’s just absurd!! You should take action and talk to your lawyer about the best way to solve this!

Did you read this article? " What Does It Mean When the DHS Attorney Reserves Appeal After Removal Hearing?" (look for the title on google I couldn't attach the article).

Your case was hard to win? how long your last hearing. I didn't know this could happen, I'm a little afraid now, read this and let me know id it gives you hope, blessings

Thank you so much all for support i just wanted to put this out here for not to scare you all but just let everyone know my good wishes are with all of you hope no one has to phase anything like me good luck!

Thank you so much all for support i just wanted to put this out here for not to scare you all but just let everyone know my good wishes are with all of you hope no one has to phase anything like me good luck!
What do you think was the reason that you got the appeal, according to you, or according to your lawyer?

I wish you the best, and hopefully in the future we will see you posting in these forum that you received your green card in the mail!
For those who already got their green card. Quick question, did you get the 2 years green card first, correct?
I didnt know they were going to get a conditional PCR first, and then later the 10 year one (or is it 5 years now?).
Im planning in becoming a citizen after the 5 years, because one never knows what rules or laws may change and affect a US resident. Better safe than sorry.

Hello!
got my GC in the mail yesterday! It is a 10 years green card!
Wow, only one week after infopass?!
I dont know if the time to send the green card varies by state, or if they have to do some sort of background check. Another member got it after 3 weeks. Mine is supposed to come within 90 days, and so I was told.

Question: Did you ever check your case status through the USCIS case status webpage? Not the EOIR one. If you did, what did it say before and after they sent you the GC? Only thing I see on my case, its outdated info, but nothing about that my green card is being processed.

Wow, only one week after infopass?!
I dont know if the time to send the green card varies by state, or if they have to do some sort of background check. Another member got it after 3 weeks. Mine is supposed to come within 90 days, and so I was told.

Question: Did you ever check your case status through the USCIS case status webpage? Not the EOIR one. If you did, what did it say before and after they sent you the GC? Only thing I see on my case, its outdated info, but nothing about that my green card is being processed.
It was super fast. They told me 90 days too, I was surprised when I got in the mail. Hahah
And no I haven’t checked.