Eoir 42b visa availability for FY 2019

Just got the PR card in the mail. That was fast! We scheduled call without lawyer three days after we noticed the judge granted through website. 01/05/2021 -

Called USCIS 01/08/2021 and set appointment for Infopass. We got a call back on 01/27/2021 and tier 2 rep from USCIS set appointment for 02/04/2021 appointment took 45 min or so

We called the courthouse 01/29/2021 and received the copy of judge grant same day. We picked it up in person 02/02/2021

-We received the card today in the mail 02/24/2021.. All without a damn lawyer! Mexico here we come![/QUOTE

Quatro
Just got the PR card in the mail. That was fast! We scheduled call without lawyer three days after we noticed the judge granted through website. 01/05/2021 -

Called USCIS 01/08/2021 and set appointment for Infopass. We got a call back on 01/27/2021 and tier 2 rep from USCIS set appointment for 02/04/2021 appointment took 45 min or so

We called the courthouse 01/29/2021 and received the copy of judge grant same day. We picked it up in person 02/02/2021

-We received the card today in the mail 02/24/2021.. All without a damn lawyer! Mexico here we come!
This is great news!!!!!!! Happy for you!

-We received the card today in the mail 02/24/2021.. All without a damn lawyer! Mexico here we come!
Only 20 days to get green card after appointment?
Thats great!

amazing i started this forum 3 years ago and I’m so happy to see so many people getting information and sharing experiences today i have been a LPR for a year and a month and in a couple years i will start a forum on how to file for citizenship and i hope all of you join.
God bless you all

Hey - How did you process a refund for bail placed prior to court hearings? Have you received it? how long did it take?

Its been already 9 business days since I set up an appointment with uscis, and no one has called me back yet. :(

I called last friday to double check that I indeed am on the list to call back, and they told me that was correct. That I just have to keep waiting.

Its been already 9 business days since I set up an appointment with uscis, and no one has called me back yet. :(

I called last friday to double check that I indeed am on the list to call back, and they told me that was correct. That I just have to keep waiting.

3 weeks or so for a callback. Be patient

Hang it there, it took 11 business day for my call back.

Same 9 business days

USCIS just called me, and I have my appointment next tuesday. Now, when I told them it will be for me and my wife, they only let me schedule one for myself since she was working. They told me that she needs to have a separate appointment, even though we are in the same case, which I think its odd. Is that how it works? They said they would call her soon to setup an appointment for her.

USCIS just called me, and I have my appointment next tuesday. Now, when I told them it will be for me and my wife, they only let me schedule one for myself since she was working. They told me that she needs to have a separate appointment, even though we are in the same case, which I think its odd. Is that how it works? They said they would call her soon to setup an appointment for her.
Where are you loacted?

Hello people;

just want to let you all know that I just finished my infopass appointment. It was literally 15 mins long. They asked for the judge granted letter, my passport. Took my pic and fingerprint. Now is wait for my green card to arrive

Hello people;

just want to let you all know that I just finished my infopass appointment. It was literally 15 mins long. They asked for the judge granted letter, my passport. Took my pic and fingerprint. Now is wait for my green card to arrive
I hope you get it soon. Congratulations!!!

Here is an update: We just came from our infopass appointment (downtown los angeles uscis office), but it didnt go smooth as expected. The agent that talked to us was very rude, and after reviewing and making copies of our documents, we were told that they will perform a background check on us before continuing the process. He said it may take up to 90 days, and when I asked him what was the reason, he just said he couldnt gave me any further information. All I can think of, is that our passports and work permits were all expired, except our driver's licenses. Also I didnt have a copy of the CoR grant addressed to me, only my wife's, but I dont think this was an issue because he never told me anything about it, plus if that was the case, he would have given the green card to my wife only. Also, last time we did our biometrics was several years ago, and I know I may have to do those again, but he didnt mention that on the interview. I called the USCIS and they told me that I should wait those 90 days for any response from themselves. If I dont get one by then, I should call them back and see whats going on with my case. I will have to start checking the status of my case online, and hope that it moves forward.

DHS made an appeal on my case and now its going to go to BIA i am going to see my attorney later this week.
BIA?
How did you get your cancellation of removal? I mean what was your case based on? Mine was because I have my US born son that was diagnosed with autism.

Here is an update: We just came from our infopass appointment (downtown los angeles uscis office), but it didnt go smooth as expected. The agent that talked to us was very rude, and after reviewing and making copies of our documents, we were told that they will perform a background check on us before continuing the process. He said it may take up to 90 days, and when I asked him what was the reason, he just said he couldnt gave me any further information. All I can think of, is that our passports and work permits were all expired, except our driver's licenses. Also I didnt have a copy of the CoR grant addressed to me, only my wife's, but I dont think this was an issue because he never told me anything about it, plus if that was the case, he would have given the green card to my wife only. Also, last time we did our biometrics was several years ago, and I know I may have to do those again, but he didnt mention that on the interview. I called the USCIS and they told me that I should wait those 90 days for any response from themselves. If I dont get one by then, I should call them back and see whats going on with my case. I will have to start checking the status of my case online, and hope that it moves forward.
I did my biometrics, not too long ago. Today the officer who interviewed me only asked for my passport and he also stamped my passport in case I need for anything. And the whole process didn’t take longer than 15 minutes