L1 to H1 change of Status, Impact on current employment L1

arv4v

I work for an employer A on an L1A visa and have a valid H1 too which I got before L1A in past but travelled on L1A. I got an offer from another employer B who'll file my H1 transfer, extension, and change of status.
if I file a 'change of status' and later change my mind to stay back with employer A then would there be any issue with my L1A work status?
Please help to understand.

In that case opt for consular processing. New employer when they file H1B have them check under I-129 Q.4 a Notify the office. By following this approach you can have H1B approved & attend consular interview get H1B stamp & re-enter USA based on new employer's H-1B

In that case opt for consular processing. New employer when they file H1B have them check under I-129 Q.4 a Notify the office. By following this approach you can have H1B approved & attend consular interview get H1B stamp & re-enter USA based on new employer's H-1B
Thank you, so if i file change of status within US that will revoke my L1 visa and i won't be able to stay back with my currentl employer. Please share your thoughts

Look at it this way : you can only have one valid status at a time. If you have more than one valid visa, the one you use when you enter the US determines what status you are admitted on. If you then change that status within the US, the old status is no longer applicable and the new one is what now governs your stay. (It doesn’t necessarily revoke the visa - unless the new status means that some condition of keeping the visa itself valid no longer applies.)