Waiting Asylum decision

Hi all today my status changed to “next step is interview” but I didn’t received any biometrics notice till now. Will they send biometrics notice or they schedule interview directly? Please someone let me know thank you.
Looks like they're back and working :)

They will send you both in separate mails (USPS). If you do not receive them in the next 7 days or want to know your date of the interview, ask your attorney to call the office.
Thanks for your reply Kashmirasylum, May I know Before giving Biometrics they send both notices or after giving biometrics ?

Thanks for your reply Kashmirasylum, May I know Before giving Biometrics they send both notices or after giving biometrics ?

You get your "1st" notice in mail mentioning an appointment for bio-metrics. You take that notice along with you to Application Support Center (name and address of support center will be mentioned in notice)

Once your bio-metrics are done then you wait for interview. This is where your "2nd" notice will arrive in mail

You get your "1st" notice in mail mentioning an appointment for bio-metrics. You take that notice along with you to Application Support Center (name and address of support center will be mentioned in notice)

Once your bio-metrics are done then you wait for interview. This is where your "2nd" notice will arrive in mail
Thank you Abhatti.

Any idea, if we need to go to same ASC or we can go to any ASC (even in other state) and give fingerprints.

Any idea, if we need to go to same ASC or we can go to any ASC (even in other state) and give fingerprints.
The notice mentions TIME, DATE and VENUE. If you miss it clock stops. You can ask them to reschedule somewhere else but then again clock stops. Also, missing ASC appointment is a potential ground for case dismissal.

Hello.
Had interview July 2019, still waiting for decision. (Chicago Office).
Moved to Seattle and respectively transferred the case to Seattle's office.
Question: Will that delay or affect the decision in any way?
Thank you!