Citizenship application with a bench warrant

dixxxie19

I am applying for citizenship tho month and I happened to find out that I currently have some unpaid parking tickets where I used to live before those tickets lead to a warrant.
1- Do you think the FBI name check would catch this mess in their search?
2- Would it show that there is a warrant on me for an unpaid ticket if that's indeed the case?
3- Am I giving USCIS a reason to refuse my naturalization?
I did a background check on myself and nothing came up, not even on my driving record. The warrant is not showing
I would highly appreciate your answers

I am applying for citizenship tho month and I happened to find out that I currently have some unpaid parking tickets where I used to live before those tickets lead to a warrant.
1- Do you think the FBI name check would catch this mess in their search?
2- Would it show that there is a warrant on me for an unpaid ticket if that's indeed the case?
3- Am I giving USCIS a reason to refuse my naturalization?
I did a background check on myself and nothing came up, not even on my driving record. The warrant is not showing
I would highly appreciate your answers
If there is a warrant for your arrest. I am most certain the "FBI" background check will certainly have that pop up. Just deal with the warrant before you apply for citizenship .
Usually warrants for unpaid parking tickets can be taken care of at the Clerks window of the local court that issued the warrant . Have someone go pay it for you !! Retain your Documents and fill in the citizenship application with the appropriate info.

Good Luck