Denials or Court Referral

BetterWorld

Registered Users (C)
Lets share experiences about Denials or Court Referrals or Approval.
Pls share when & Where you applied and when you received Approval / Denials / Court Referral

use the search tool in the forum and look up the old posts.
You won't be bale to draw any useful conclusion out of it. Every case, office and officer is different

use the search tool in the forum and look up the old posts.
You won't be bale to draw any useful conclusion out of it. Every case, office and officer is different
Wondering if we can see when it was delay...it was approval. And when it was quick, it was Denial

Wondering if we can see when it was delay...it was approval. And when it was quick, it was Denial
It could be logically explained. The government is interested in kicking you out as soon as possible if you don't have any real prosecutions in your country. But if an officer sees some circumstances in your case that could be a reason to give you the vindication, he has to investigate your case deeper, so it may take for a long time.

Last edited:
I have referral to court too.i get my interview last September and after 5 months they sent me NTA .so when I check my A number they change my court date to three week later .but first it was the beginning of the month March 2021 .
Please tell me more how everything is going on in the court ?the individual hearing take long after your MCH ?

I have referral to court too.i get my interview last September and after 5 months they sent me NTA .so when I check my A number they change my court date to three week later .but first it was the beginning of the month March 2021 .
Please tell me more how everything is going on in the court ?the individual hearing take long after your MCH ?

Individual hearing date depends on the court and judge. Some immigration courts are more backlogged than others. Detained hearings take priority.

Thank guy .i have it in Kentucky my MCH .i asked my attorney if it is possible to ask me a favour to the judge not to push my individual hearing far but two weeks after my MCH

My MCH was on January 29, 2020 my lawyer requested expedite asylum hearing which is within 6 months, I got scheduled for individual hearing on 29 June 2020, because of COVID-19 I got rescheduled for July 13, 2020 I went for my hearing but my lawyer didn’t send some documents regarding my case to DHS attorney so the judge told me to comeback on August 10th 2020 for the hearing to allow time to my lawyer to submit all the required documents to DHS attorney, I went back for my hearing on August 10th, 2020, the judge didn’t ask questions but the DHS attorney asked a lot of questions and then my lawyer too and finally I got granted asylum by the immigration judge, the DHS attorney waived appeal the decision is final. I’m so happy. Good luck

Last edited:
Congratulations! You should be glad that you got an expedited hearing. I hear that they don’t grant them generally for non detained folks. May I ask which immigration code?

Congratulations! You should be glad that you got an expedited hearing. I hear that they don’t grant them generally for non detained folks. May I ask which immigration code?
Thank you. immigration court in Hartford Connecticut

Reactions: Fin
I was referred to court. I went to court and I was told no case had been sent. Has that happened to any one
Surprising... What your lawyer suggested? Did you get letter that says date & time for court? I assume it was Master Hearing