• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

AP PROCESSING - DV 2020

analain

Hi Guys,

Created this thread for all those on AP processing. We can share information and timings so as to uplift each other through this process.

I was requested an I134 on Dec 8 at Abu Dhabi embassy. Waiting to hear from them. This wait can last a very long time as i have been made to understand. Let us see what happens.

All the best to us all.

Hi Guys,

Created this thread for all those on AP processing. We can share information and timings so as to uplift each other through this process.

I was requested an I134 on Dec 8 at Abu Dhabi embassy. Waiting to hear from them. This wait can last a very long time as i have been made to understand. Let us see what happens.

All the best to us all.

Ok, so you went to interview without I-134 and they put you on AP until you provide them with I-134?
So in my future interview if I go without I-134 worst case scenario is AP? They won't decline my visa?

Ok, so you went to interview without I-134 and they put you on AP until you provide them with I-134?
So in my future interview if I go without I-134 worst case scenario is AP? They won't decline my visa?
It really depends. It could have as well been a denial. DO NOT RISK it... Get and I -134 if you van and bank statements as well.

It really depends. It could have as well been a denial. DO NOT RISK it... Get and I -134 if you van and bank statements as well.

I'm from Southeastern Europe, a lot of people already went to interview in Southeastern Europe and no one had I-134 and everyone is approved... Years back they don't require it here.

Last edited:
I'm from Southeastern Europe, a lot of people already went to interview in Southeastern Europe and no one had I-134 and everyone is approved... Years back they don't require it here.

I134 is not a blanket requirement anywhere except Sri Lanka. There are a number of cases where people have been asked in embassies that don’t usually ask, or where countries start asking more and more. Financial circumstances are individual to each applicant so you should assess your own situation rather than just assuming something based on your country.

UPDATE!
Got an email on thursday to submit my passport for visa stamping.relief. Couriering it today only as Fri and Sat is a weekend in this part of the world.
I just want to say DO NOT and i repeat DO NOT go to your interview without all the DOCS you can get. In my case it was an I-134 and Bank statements. They were readily available to me but i chose to underlook their importance. It could have landed a fatal blow(maybe i am overthinking it) but you know its a lottery, menaing you got a chance, DO NOT waste it.
I will leave this thread open(up to the forum mangers) but may not reply to it as often but i must say i created it so people could have their questions and doubts answered. Moving to the next stage so going to other forums e.g. moving and settling down,etc.
Thank you all for the insights especially SusieQQQ who answered most of my queries on this platform. God bless you all.
All the best to errone who may be in AP.
Alain

UPDATE!
Got an email on thursday to submit my passport for visa stamping.relief. Couriering it today only as Fri and Sat is a weekend in this part of the world.
I just want to say DO NOT and i repeat DO NOT go to your interview without all the DOCS you can get. In my case it was an I-134 and Bank statements. They were readily available to me but i chose to underlook their importance. It could have landed a fatal blow(maybe i am overthinking it) but you know its a lottery, menaing you got a chance, DO NOT waste it.
I will leave this thread open(up to the forum mangers) but may not reply to it as often but i must say i created it so people could have their questions and doubts answered. Moving to the next stage so going to other forums e.g. moving and settling down,etc.
Thank you all for the insights especially SusieQQQ who answered most of my queries on this platform. God bless you all.
Alain

Glad to hear it!

UPDATE!
Alain

Hi @analain , first of all congratulations on getting your GC approved.

Just to understand your case a little bit better. Which scenario applies to you?

A) You went to the interview without both the I-134 and Bank Statements
B) You went to the interview with Bank Statements but no I-134

Thanks in advance.

Hi @analain , first of all congratulations on getting your GC approved.

Just to understand your case a little bit better. Which scenario applies to you?

A) You went to the interview without both the I-134 and Bank Statements
B) You went to the interview with Bank Statements but no I-134

Thanks in advance.
Hi MGRS,

Thank you.

A - I went without bank statements and I-135. It was not mentioned in the 'documents needed' i received from the embassy when i registered for my interview.

Alain

Hi MGRS,

Thank you.

A - I went without bank statements and I-135. It was not mentioned in the 'documents needed' i received from the embassy when i registered for my interview.

Alain

Ok, good to know then. Thanks for the info, and good luck and success with the moving.

Interviewed on Jan 15 2020 at Kathmandu. AP since then due to prior out of status on F1, passports requested on Jan 30 , passports submitted on Jan 31, monitoring since then still in AP. Hopefully they will make decisions by this week.

My Interview was in Riyadh and officer gives me 221 (g) refusal form (Additional processing required) and my case now in AP

Hi Guys,

All the best to us all.

Hi Alain
I live in Abu Dhabi and in future my interview will be in Abu Dhabi , for my case i dont have a sponsor is it enough to show my savings and proof of funds during my stay in US .
Thanks