Filling Form I-130

Clarisse08

I am filling for my mom so she can live with us in the u.s now I have a question I am a stay at home mom now and no income but my husband is working he will sponsor mY mom since he is a household member should I send the Form I-864A and the I-130 together or separate? And should me and my husband file seperate I-864A?

Ok cool. And they will tell me if I need to file it? And is it just 1 864A or seprate for me and my husband?
Yes, I-864 will be needed at a later stage. You, the petitioner, will need to file I-864. Since you are counting your husband's income in your I-864, he needs to fill out an I-864A.

Yes, I-864 will be needed at a later stage. You, the petitioner, will need to file I-864. Since you are counting your husband's income in your I-864, he needs to fill out an I-864A.
If my husband income is not enough for 4 people can I add my dad to be a sponsor too? Since he's living with us sometimes .

If my husband income is not enough for 4 people can I add my dad to be a sponsor too? Since he's living with us sometimes .
Where do you get a household size of 4? Do you have a dependent?

If your dad lives with you in the same residence, you can count him in your household size and he can file an I-864A and his income would count in your household income. I am not sure whether living with you "sometimes" is enough.

Alternately, your dad can be a "joint sponsor", in which he would fill out a second I-864, and his own household income would need to be enough for his household size.

Where do you get a household size of 4? Do you have a dependent?

If your dad lives with you in the same residence, you can count him in your household size and he can file an I-864A and his income would count in your household income. I am not sure whether living with you "sometimes" is enough.

Alternately, your dad can be a "joint sponsor", in which he would fill out a second I-864, and his own household income would need to be enough for his household size.
I have my husband and my daughter she's 1 year old and me and my mom will be my household member since she's going to live with us. And yes my dad is living in the same city. Not far to my house basically. He own his own business and my husband tax return for the last 3 years isnt gonna be enough to sponsor my mom but his job right now is making enough money for 4 household. If we are gonna include my mom to my household member.