• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2020 Kenya

Here is the thing duddette. That is the question you should have asked yourself. Not me. I am just here making conversation with fellow DV mates. What happens 5 years from now, I am no sooth sayer. I do know I love helping people. Not just for DV (which i have done over the years too) but in everyday life. I live in the present. Enjoying each moment with the my fellow dv mates. You and AF region? I have seen you especially called out on previous selectee years for your condescending attitude. Stop making assumptions. Oh and you do not need to say something dumb either. Be nice and understanding. Stop putting words in people's mouth. You also do not get to decide when to be insensitive either. Is too much to ask?

You can’t have it both ways, dude. Condescending? I call BS on that one. Do I get irritated when people say idiotic things? Sure. Draw conclusions and do have a nice day.

You can’t have it both ways, dude. Condescending? I call BS on that one. Do I get irritated when people say idiotic things? Sure. Draw conclusions and do have a nice day.
Duddette, have a nice day to. I also call it as I see it. I doubt they were saying idiotic things considering I followed the conversations that led to the exchanges you have had. See, it is not nice to use words like "idiotic" on people. Especially from those convos you have been called out too. If referring to me, well, thatvis exactly what I am talking about. Have a lovely day too.

Last edited:
Jean it seems to me that you are getting all bent out of shape because you got called on your comment about SA, a comment that I agree with Susie was completely uncalled for.

You say you like to help people but here you are being anything but helpful, you have completely derailed this thread and attacked a very valued member of this forum. Susie spends countless hours offering advise and support to people from all over the world and has done so for several years. She does not deserve the contempt you have shown her today.

I have been watching this thread all day today and told myself not to get involved ... but I changed my mind because I will not sit by and see you attack Susie, or anyone else for that matter, on this forum. I wish you all the very best for you DV journey and we will all be here to assist you along the way if you need us but please, consider your comments wisely before you post them!

Hey Guys
A lot happened whilst I was asleep dreaming of life in the beaches of Florida and work at the Silicon Valley
We've got bigger fish to fry and lets consider the aforementioned words as water under the bridge and bring this train back to the station safely
Let's have all the drivers and passengers enjoy this beautiful adventurous journey
Everyone have a great time and be nice to each other.

Not that it seem the fire is out, let me ask my question again.
I filled my Ds 260 when the social media details part wasn't in force and now that it's there do I need to unlock my Ds 260 so that I can add social media details?

Not that it seem the fire is out, let me ask my question again.
I filled my Ds 260 when the social media details part wasn't in force and now that it's there do I need to unlock my Ds 260 so that I can add social media details?
No need to unless you prefer to
Check BritSimons page under FAQ, so much info and the comments sections of each topic has so much answers about the nitty-gritties of the process

Patience here at test!
I know soon they will be out. Lucky for you you still got some more time.
the V.B is taking its sweet time huh!
Not really bothered about the VB now, coz of my advanced Case Number
The worry is just getting the passports with me; but eventually we'll get them
@JayR 2020AF000015** your number is ready, have you got your 2NL or its in the next batch:cool:

Not really bothered about the VB now, coz of my advanced Case Number
The worry is just getting the passports with me; but eventually we'll get them
@JayR 2020AF000015** your number is ready, have you got your 2NL or its in the next batch:cool:
Havent gotten yet. i filed a bit later and missed the October dates. So maybe November or December dates.
i saw the 2NL are released after the VB so crossing fingers.