Chances of getting approved after submitting the rebuttal without second interview

sunny89

Hi, I have a question people kept telling me when you're on the status and you got the rebuttal, chances you'd get approved it's really low! how many of you seen or heard rebuttal cases have been approved without a second interview, just by submitting new evidence? thank you so much! please share your experience it's really important to me I'm really hopeless

Hi
i had the same situation i was called for second interview waiting on decision and yes im in status

Thanks, Meghan! I know you do! hopefully, you'll get your approval after the second interview! I'll pray for ya! I was wondering if anyone here got their approval after rebuttal without interview recently?
Have you done your second interview? how was it? it was a new AO?

Thanks, Meghan! I know you do! hopefully, you'll get your approval after the second interview! I'll pray for ya! I was wondering if anyone here got their approval after rebuttal without interview recently?
Have you done your second interview? how was it? it was a new AO?
New AO and My clock running back what does it means?? Any Idea??

New AO and My clock running back what does it means?? Any Idea??
Hi,

I followed your posts. If I understand correctly, you got another interview with a new AO after submitting your rebuttal and that AO rejected you too. I always thought that rebuttals are reviewed by the same officer one wouldn't be interviewed twice.

Would you mind sharing what were the reasons that both officers rejected you? Did they bring up the same reasons?

Hello everyone! I got NOID on 31st of Dec. Now I have got a total of 16 days to submit my rebuttal. I am confused on this part. Does these 16 days count right from the day I received my decision or does it count from the very next day? Is it 15th or 16th of Jan which is going to be the very last day for USCIS to receive my rebuttal?

Hello everyone! I got NOID on 31st of Dec. Now I have got a total of 16 days to submit my rebuttal. I am confused on this part. Does these 16 days count right from the day I received my decision or does it count from the very next day? Is it 15th or 16th of Jan which is going to be the very last day for USCIS to receive my rebuttal?
I think the 16 days is excluding holidays and weekends

Could you share your timeline?

If I'm not mistaken the 16 days start counting from the DATE on the notice. So if the notice took 1 week to arrive, you only have 1 week to reply. This is why many people don't get enough time to reply to RFEs or miss court dates.