• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2020 Kenya

Hope so...where from mi niko embu
From Kiambu

Soon we will start the tradition of dping the signature like previous selectees. Umesoma old threads. They are helpful. Naomba ours is as smooth as there's. I have seen people with less than required minimum, some that did not mention under 21 kids(the kid is in mothers custody) but did so kwa interview and they still got their visas. Yaani faith. We need it.

Guys,

This is an English speaking forum. So please post in English only or your post will be deleted.

From Kiambu

Soon we will start the tradition of dping the signature like previous selectees. Umesoma old threads. They are helpful. Naomba ours is as smooth as there's. I have seen people with less than required minimum, some that did not mention under 21 kids(the kid is in mothers custody) but did so kwa interview and they still got their visas. Yaani faith. We need it.

This is precisely why we need everyone to post in English. This post contains some alarming misinformation that are likely to lead people astray.

Whoever it is you saw who did not meet the minimum requirements or failed to list their under 21 kids on the eDV registration and still got their visas did so either by presenting some fraudulent documents, or continued with the lie regarding their omitted kid. Or they are outrightly lying to you! It is not possible for someone who failed to list their under 21 kid on the eDV entry but did so on the DS260 form to be approved. This has nothing to do with faith!

This is precisely why we need everyone to post in English. This post contains some alarming misinformation that are likely to lead people astray.

Whoever it is you saw who did not meet the minimum requirements or failed to list their under 21 kids on the eDV registration and still got their visas did so either by presenting some fraudulent documents, or continued with the lie regarding their omitted kid. Or they are outrightly lying to you! It is not possible for someone who failed to list their under 21 kid on the eDV entry but did so on the DS260 form to be approved. This has nothing to do with faith!

I got this from the 2013 forum. About the kid. It came as a shock. You may remenber Makiki and crew. One of their fellow selectees. I was surprised none of you interjected. He was honest to Co abiut it. It did not make sense. I will take a screenshot and send you. I would not encourage it though. Please delete it. I don't want anyone misled.

I got this from the 2013 forum. About the kid. It came as a shock. You may remenber Makiki and crew. One of their fellow selectees. I was surprised none of you interjected. He was honest to Co abiut it. It did not make sense. I will take a screenshot and send you. I would not encourage it though. Please delete it. I don't want anyone misled.

What is this person’s username?

Hi @Jean90 and @Davie254 , so far it seems you are the only active country men who are winners of the dv2020. Point of correction, I didn't get selected, my husband did. A high case number 2020AF61xxx. I am not sure whether we have any chance but I am excited nonetheless. I am from Kikuyu.

Hey 2020 Selectees Congratulations, My self am from Uganda but since we all interviewed in Kenya, I will be participating in the Kenya Forum. My Question is about the medical Examination. We did vaccinations when we were young for what used to be called the six killer diseases among which include polio, Tetanus, Tuberculosis, Meseases, whooping, Dipheria and Now Hepatis B etc. If i have my vaccination card do i have to re-do them? Secondly do i have to do all the rest as list on the Nairobi Consulate website.

You don't have to get the ones you already have or got. Just carry your vaccination card, if you can get the others elsewhere that's fine. I got a few before i went for the medical and it saved me some money

Hi @Jean90 and @Davie254 , so far it seems you are the only active country men who are winners of the dv2020. Point of correction, I didn't get selected, my husband did. A high case number 2020AF61xxx. I am not sure whether we have any chance but I am excited nonetheless. I am from Kikuyu.

Hello Maggie. Congrats to you and your husband. We really won't know for now. First bulletin judging by previous threads will be in August. Don't submit your form yet. Let's see how the numbers go. Keep it locked here so we can work together with the help of our super moderators and alumnis of GC here. #pamoja

Hello Maggie. Congrats to you and your husband. We really won't know for now. First bulletin judging by previous threads will be in August. Don't submit your form yet. Let's see how the numbers go. Keep it locked here so we can work together with the help of our super moderators and alumnis of GC here. #pamoja

Thanks Jean. I can't even submit the form yet because none of us has a passport and with the current madness at Nyayo house, I am kinda glad for the high number. Let's see where this journey takes us. You are lucky; your case number is good judging from the numbers being thrown around here.

Thanks Jean. I can't even submit the form yet because none of us has a passport and with the current madness at Nyayo house, I am kinda glad for the high number. Let's see where this journey takes us. You are lucky; your case number is good judging from the numbers being thrown around here.

Please, in the meantime, work on the passports. I actually made a mistake and one can't correct here. My case is even lower. It is 2020AF22*** I have tried for so many years. This will be my first time being selected. The days they used to send mail, if I was ever picked, I'd never have know. We thank God for current technology.

Please don't be a stranger. Let us walk together. Update us on your passport journey.

We trust in God if it was meant to be it will be

I
I have a question,why do you think is a good idea not to submit Ds 260 right now...am not opposing you i just want to know...for the Nyayo house Madness you can try other branches.mine i did it in Embu and its very efficient there

Please, in the meantime, work on the passports. I actually made a mistake and one can't correct here. My case is even lower. It is 2020AF22*** I have tried for so many years. This will be my first time being selected. The days they used to send mail, if I was ever picked, I'd never have know. We thank God for current technology.

Please don't be a stranger. Let us walk together. Update us on your passport journey.
Wow, I wish we could exchange...lol. I'll definitely let you know how it goes...

I

I have a question,why do you think is a good idea not to submit Ds 260 right now...am not opposing you i just want to know...for the Nyayo house Madness you can try other branches.mine i did it in Embu and its very efficient there
Having a high case number means that it might not become current at all. Therefore, one can delay submitting the form and prepare the documents without any rush
I was hoping I don't have to go to Embu because I have a small child.