Waiting Asylum decision

Good morning to all friends , i got my approval letter today, here is my time line and good luck to all friends
applied Dec 2015 chicago office
interview nov 2018 nebraska office
status changed 29 may decision mailed days counting stop
decision recived 3rd june 2019

it was a long journey but end is good all is good
Congrats! do you mind if I ask that what was your case about?

Hello Sunny.
A friend of mine has the same case as you. do you have any update on your rebuttal?
I hope that you get your approval soon.

Best,
Sara

Hi Sara,

Thank you!I'm praying to receive it at least this year!I sent my rebuttal with new evidences 3 weeks ago and I dont think I get the decision very soon probably takes months. it's really stressful. can I ask what was your friend case and her status and when their rebuttal has submitted?

hi all,
I want to find out if any of you have had this situation before. After my interview, the AO said the decision will be mailed in two weeks. However, about a month later, I inquired the status of my application, to my greatest surprised I was asked to resubmit all my documents again. What could be the possible reason? I thought if the AO responsible for my case moved or retire, the office will request for a new interview and not just the documents. My interview was in Cleveland since Dec 2018 and no decision till now.
Thanks a lot
Yep! Happened to me! They lost my documents! So essentially, my first application vanished. So I reapplied.
Then, I came back five years later asking for my green card: They had lost my files again, so...they just set on my application for 23 months doing nothing. But since they had the letter from the judge, they approved it.
What I can tell you is that, USCIS seems efficient, but it's not. They do lose files, applications completely, utterly, wholly, files vanish into thin air. To make matters worse, makes you submit the new application, but you have to do it not deviating from the old application in case they find it. But....they never ever find it again. Once it is lost, it is lost.
:(
Good luck!

Good morning to all friends , i got my approval letter today, here is my time line and good luck to all friends

Congrats! What a wait! I guess you understand the meaning of patience now. More importantly, I wish you joy with your new found freedom. Do not make the mistake I made: As soon as you are eligible, apply for your green as soon as possible. You don't want to be like me.

Hi Sara,

Thank you!I'm praying to receive it at least this year!I sent my rebuttal with new evidences 3 weeks ago and I dont think I get the decision very soon probably takes months. it's really stressful. can I ask what was your friend case and her status and when their rebuttal has submitted?
His case is also religion asylum. but he is not on any status and he is waiting for his interview. I really hope you get your approval soon my dear.
may I ask you what questions were asked at the interview? any challenging questions? anything that may help him for his future interview would be appreciated.

Hi Guy
The case status for my friend changed today to "Decision Was Mailed". He is out of status and his case pending with USCIS for 1852 days and his EAD clock is currently running.
I called the 800 court number and entered his A# but no record for his file in the court so far.

Please help. Any idea what it the decision?

Hi Guy
The case status for my friend changed today to "Decision Was Mailed". He is out of status and his case pending with USCIS for 1852 days and his EAD clock is currently running.
I called the 800 court number and entered his A# but no record for his file in the court so far.

Please help. Any idea what it the decision?

Based on the facts you provided it is probably referral to court or recommended approval. But I haven't seen recommended approvals after long wait. When was your interview?

Hey rana congrats, do wanna tell us where you from and base of your case please ?

Based on the facts you provided it is probably referral to court or recommended approval. But I haven't seen recommended approvals after long wait. When was your interview?
Thank you Antoxin for your reply. He filed his case in 2014 and interviewed in the beginning of 2018. He's still waiting for the decision to arrive. But his EAD days are still counting and change every day.
What do you think guys? Is it probably referral to the court?!

Thank you Antoxin for your reply. He filed his case in 2014 and interviewed in the beginning of 2018. He's still waiting for the decision to arrive. But his EAD days are still counting and change every day.
What do you think guys? Is it probably referral to the court?!

So if he was waiting for decision for over a year and status on the website shows that "Decision was mailed" and "USCIS portion of the EAD Clock is currently running" than yes, I think it's a referral to court. Anyway please let us know the outcome.

So if he was waiting for decision for over a year and status on the website shows that "Decision was mailed" and "USCIS portion of the EAD Clock is currently running" than yes, I think it's a referral to court. Anyway please let us know the outcome.
Sure I will let you guys know the outcome.
As I understood from you is probably a referral to the court but still there is a very small chance its a recommended approval. We hope and pray is a recommended approval.

Do anyone know is case of referral to the court how long it takes for his A# to be available in the court system. Its been 4 days so far and every time we call the court 800 number says his case is not in the court system. Maybe his file take time to arrive to the court or maybe it's a recommended approval. I don't know.

Sure I will let you guys know the outcome.
As I understood from you is probably a referral to the court but still there is a very small chance its a recommended approval. We hope and pray is a recommended approval.

Do anyone know is case of referral to the court how long it takes for his A# to be available in the court system. Its been 4 days so far and every time we call the court 800 number says his case is not in the court system. Maybe his file take time to arrive to the court or maybe it's a recommended approval. I don't know.

It usually takes around a week.

He got recommended approval in the mail today. He was so happy and cried.
I'm super happy for my friend. I Hope he gets his final approval soon.