• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

dv 2019 selectee , DV entry picture

jonben

hi , i have a big worry concerning the picture that i used during my 2019 dv entry , i was selected , let me explain the head in my picture is visible an the neck and a little bit of the upper clothes not the shoulders , i used the photo tool bit i used it the wrong way so know i won with a picture with my head i think is 80% of the picture not 69% can i be disqualified the day of the interview ?

It's highly unlikely you'll be disqualified for that. My advice is to stop worrying, it won't help anything. Wait for your interview, be truthful in your answers and leave the rest up to the CO :)

No they will tell you to bring a better photo if they aren't happy. In fact i think they ask you to bring a new photo to the interview anyway because the old one will be past the 6 months requirement

No they will tell you to bring a better photo if they aren't happy. In fact i think they ask you to bring a new photo to the interview anyway because the old one will be past the 6 months requirement
thanks bob for the reply , i know that i need to bring new pictures for the visa but i m talking about the entry picture the co will see it ,many many site tell people that a picture that is not confirm with the requirement and specification can lead to disqualification at the interview , the only problem that i have is measurements with the head

@jonben it seems to be extremely rare for people to be disqualified on photos, even if they don’t meet the specs exactly. Can’t say for certain but I think you should be ok.