Adjustment of visa status and visit to the US

You have good immigration knowledge but you are always going to point 1, lets keep aside for one time and look into look books and see .,,why USCitizen does not have a right to marry a girl in the USA who is on NIV with 90days already passed and just are still dating and wants to get married if things so well..its not a intent as both are still meeting, in this case how does the laws help UScitizen to file her AOS.

Just have her tell the CBP officer on entry that she is meeting you and that if all goes well she will marry you and adjust after 90 days. He'll guide her.

Just have her tell the CBP officer on entry that she is meeting you and that if all goes well she will marry you and adjust after 90 days. He'll guide her.
Susie, she is not coming to meet me honestly she is just visiting her brothers home after 2 months we may or may not meet but if we meet and if we both like each other then only this story applies so i am being proactive to find legal laws after 90days if we both like each other can we get married and file AOS here in usa to avoid 12 to 15 months delay in filing CR1 in india on her return

Susie, she is not coming to meet me honestly she is just visiting her brothers home after 2 months we may or may not meet but if we meet and if we both like each other then only this story applies so i am being proactive to find legal laws after 90days if we both like each other can we get married and file AOS here in usa to avoid 12 to 15 months delay in filing CR1 in india on her return

Are you changing your story to fit your purpose?
And why hijack this thread when you had another one where you failed to respond because you didn't like what you heard?

You said in the other thread, and I quote
"My girl has visitor visa and she is coming along with her parents for 3rd time to USA , we both planning to get married , if we marry in india being UScitizen its a risk of F2 visa and also longer wait of 1.5 years to sponser greencard from India, As she will be already present in USA whats the best possible options for us to get married and stay united to avoid 1.5 year delay to get her greencard or she stay in india?"