i-130 pending for spouse of Green Card Holder

bcrai316

Hello,
Just wanted to see if anyone has received any response from California center USCIS for i130 filing for spouse which was filed in 2018.
I am a green card holder and I filed in March of 2018.
Its been almost a year and i havent heard anything beside getting a receipt stating that they received the application.

Thanks

I have not heard anything yet as well, i applied back in Feb 2018. The visa bulletin says they are going through the cases they were filed back in Dec 2017. I think 2018 Jan cases will come next month. Hold your breathe.

CSC has backlogged of cases I guess. Mine is December 29th 2017 too no response yet. Let just be optimistic

I have applied in July 2017 (with JULY 2017 priority date) and I got only I-797C, Notice of action . Are we supposed to get some other notification?

I called USCIS two months ago and they told me that I did not need to do anything else.

I have applied in July 2017 (with JULY 2017 priority date) and I got only I-797C, Notice of action . Are we supposed to get some other notification?

I called USCIS two months ago and they told me that I did not need to do anything else.

is the notice of action an approval? If it's an approval then you don't need to do anything other than wait for your welcome letter from NVC as soon as its gets to them. But you can begin to get the documents you sending to NVC ready.

congratulations

is the notice of action an approval? If it's an approval then you don't need to do anything other than wait for your welcome letter from NVC as soon as its gets to them. But you can begin to get the documents you sending to NVC ready.

congratulations

Yes, it is notice of approval. What kind of documents are required?

Yes, it is notice of approval. What kind of documents are required?

it might take up to six weeks or less to get response from NVC for the welcome letter. But nothing to worry about.
The documents you require may include

• submit an original and a clear photocopy of his/her birth certificate. ..
  • Court and Prison Records.
  • Deportation Documentation. ...
  • Marriage Certificate. ...
  • Prior Marriage Termination Documentation.
  • Military records.
  • Police certificates.
  • Petitioner Documents.

This is not a notice of approval. It's just a receipt from USCiS. I can see your PD is July 2017. I learnt they working on May 2017 now. Did they just sent you this notice recently?? Did you change your address??? Because that may warrant sending you another receipt. But all the same you closer to getting approved.
best of luck dude

This is not a notice of approval. It's just a receipt from USCiS. I can see your PD is July 2017. I learnt they working on May 2017 now. Did they just sent you this notice recently?? Did you change your address??? Because that may warrant sending you another receipt. But all the same you closer to getting approved.
best of luck dude

Yes, I have changed my address, by every time I have changed my address, I have updated it on USCIS.
Does this mean that I have nothing to worry about for the time being?

Aldo can you check out my other thread please, if you don't mind? Maybe you can help. ( https://forums.immigration.com/thre...325a-instead-of-i-130a-need-some-help.340026/ )

I have applied for my wife in August of 2017 and received the I-797C after two weeks that they received my files and since then nothing. Not sure why is taking so long.

Does anyone know is there a way to expedite the process???

I have applied for my wife in August of 2017 and received the I-797C after two weeks that they received my files and since then nothing. Not sure why is taking so long.

Does anyone know is there a way to expedite the process???

I am reading some posts from VisaJourney forums and they are processing the ones who sent the application on May 2017. You you have to wait some other months, just like me.

My Case was filed in March 2017. I received a RFE (Request for Evidence) in Jan 2019, I submitted it and USCIS received my RFE on April 10th 2019. Waiting to hear from USCIS. Any Idea, how long it may take for USCIS to review i-130 petition with RFE submitted?

Hi all, does anyone know what month they are working on currently? I applied in August 2019 but up to now I have not yet got any notification that it has been approved.

Hi,
So i recently just got married and i am filing for my wife online for a Marriage visa as a GC holder. While creating the app, under other documents i am required to upload some supporting documents.
Under documents, i do NOT have
1. A joint bank account(she is out of US)
2. Joint leases in our names(We lived togeda before getting married but lease was not in our name and have not lived together since getting married)
But i do have
1. My 401k statement listing her as beneficiary(Fidelity)
2. 3 sworn affidavits(2 from friends and 1 from Sister)

At this stage, WHAT ELSE do you suggest i add to my online application before filing?
Do i need to add pictures of the wedding at this stage?

Please advice on this.

Thank you!
- A