My timeline

Thank you very much. I am very happy, and I hope everyone here has positive answers soon

Hi,
When I check my case status in online it shows like this,

As of January 2, 2019, we completed our review of your fingerprints and we are working on your Form I-765, Application for Employment Authorization, Receipt Number __________. We will let you know if we make a decision or need anything from you.

Did you get the same message before?

Hi,
When I check my case status in online it shows like this,

As of January 2, 2019, we completed our review of your fingerprints and we are working on your Form I-765, Application for Employment Authorization, Receipt Number __________. We will let you know if we make a decision or need anything from you.

Did you get the same message before?
Congratulations, for me I still didn’t receive my employment authorization card and it still shows fees were waived, your s shows the next step, wait until Monday, I think you may receive your approval letter , just to confirm, are you using your z number?

Congratulations, for me I still didn’t receive my employment authorization card and it still shows fees were waived, your s shows the next step, wait until Monday, I think you may receive your approval letter , just to confirm, are you using your z number?
I already received an approval letter for EAD but not for my case decision.

No I didnt check this with my Z number. I checked it with my EAD receipt number.
Z number still shows as “ validation error “ in online

So this is nothing, you should check with your z number, it will show error until they approve your case, then it will show that the fees were waived

Hi Ze33,

I have the same issue!

At more than a month ago, I received my EAD approval letter. My Online Status also showed approved EAD. However, in the late December, it changed back to Finger Print completed just like you posted.

I was hoping something positive that caused this change. Because, I assume if nothing changed, I should have received the card by now which is more than 1 month later when I received the EAD approval letter. Or it could be just a bug in their system. I don't know.

I was interviewed in July and waiting for the decision ever since.

Anyway. Let's hope the best.

Hi Ze33,

I have the same issue!

At more than a month ago, I received my EAD approval letter. My Online Status also showed approved EAD. However, in the late December, it changed back to Finger Print completed just like you posted.

I was hoping something positive that caused this change. Because, I assume if nothing changed, I should have received the card by now which is more than 1 month later when I received the EAD approval letter. Or it could be just a bug in their system. I don't know.

I was interviewed in July and waiting for the decision ever since.

Anyway. Let's hope the best.
Even I couldn’t understand anything. I’m waiting for my interview decision for almost 8 months. Lets pray to god.
Did you receive your SSN?