• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Help about photos disqualification

Tz boy

Hi guys...my uncle has played dv lottery this year while playing he used photo that was taken within 6 months as principle applicant which is okay for the dv requirements but the problem is that he used the same photo of his wife that used in last dv in a space of derivative, is this may cause for disqualification...?

Probably not, but in any case it is ONLY a LOTTERY, with a very small chance of being selected.

Hi, I am a legal permanent resident.
My wife came here through a visitor's visa and we got married here. I filed for the I-130 and it was approved. The priority date in Oct 2016. But there was a weird turn when we received a mail from the NVC asking us to apply immigrant visa. They said they will send her to the embassy in her home country to get the immigrant visa from there. I reached out to the NVC and was able to get someone on the phone after an hour wait. I explained that my wife was already here and has over-stayed her visitors visa. They said I should call the USCIS. When I called the USCIS, I was told we can file for the AOS if her priority date is current. Which table should I be looking for

1543681567738-png.929

Hi, I am a legal permanent resident.
My wife came here through a visitor's visa and we got married here. I filed for the I-130 and it was approved. The priority date in Oct 2016. But there was a weird turn when we received a mail from the NVC asking us to apply immigrant visa. They said they will send her to the embassy in her home country to get the immigrant visa from there. I reached out to the NVC and was able to get someone on the phone after an hour wait. I explained that my wife was already here and has over-stayed her visitors visa. They said I should call the USCIS. When I called the USCIS, I was told we can file for the AOS if her priority date is current. Which table should I be looking for

1543681567738-png.929

Don't post your question all over the place multiple times. Look at the forums, decide where to post, and post it ONE TIME.