• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV2019 Winner with wrong date of birth

HelloKty

Hello everyone,
I am a DV2019 Winner with a wrong date of birth, I made this error because I used the European format so instead of writing MM/DD/YYYY, I wrote DD/MM/YYYY
My year of birth is correct and everything else is correct. I am having my interview in December at US embassy of Algeria, do you think this may be a reason for a denial?
I already emailed the KCC to tell them I made this mistake. I am really worried do you know people who got their visa or that have been denied for this kind of mistakes ?
Thank you people

I am sure people from other countries who aren't familiar with the format of the date have done this before. Just make sure it's the correct date when you fill out the documents and you should be fine.

I am sure people from other countries who aren't familiar with the format of the date have done this before. Just make sure it's the correct date when you fill out the documents and you should be fine.
Thank you for your answer, I hope you're right

I played the lottery a couple of times and I think I may have made the same mistake. will that be a problem?