Paperwork to be submitted

Dedo

Registered Users (C)
I am getting ready to file my n400. I have mostly filled out the forms, but I see that there really is no need to submit anything along with the application form besides a copy of the GC, photos, and the checks. I went through the document checklist and none of those things apply to me. Is it really as simple as this? I suppose USCIS has already vetted me once during the GC process. Am I reading this right?

Yes. All you need is a
- copy of GC both front and back
- 2 Passport Size photographs. Make sure you write your A# and your name on the back of the photograph
- Check

Yes. All you need is a
- copy of GC both front and back
- 2 Passport Size photographs. Make sure you write your A# and your name on the back of the photograph
- Check

Hmm, almost too simple. What do you take to the interview?

Hmm, almost too simple. What do you take to the interview?

It is just as simple as that. But just in case, you can bring SSN card, marriage certificate, children's birth,
tax return copies or tax transcripts fo rpast 3 years, your current foreogn passport, traffic tickey fine receipts
to the interview. Put them into a briefcase and only show any document requested by the IO

I started on filling in N400 and wrt submitting docs, as per USCIS checklist, I see that passport size photos don't need to be submitted for ones living in US on GC. AI see just those residing abroad have to submit them. Grateful if you any of you can confirm. Thanks.

I started on filling in N400 and wrt submitting docs, as per USCIS checklist, I see that passport size photos don't need to be submitted for ones living in US on GC. AI see just those residing abroad have to submit them. Grateful if you any of you can confirm. Thanks.
yes this is correct.

yes this is correct.
Is this something new? Earlier this year I took 2 passport size pictures just in case . Seeing that I didn't send in any with the application. The IO chuckled and said. Just use them to get your passport!!

Is this something new? Earlier this year I took 2 passport size pictures just in case . Seeing that I didn't send in any with the application. The IO chuckled and said. Just use them to get your passport!!
I’ve never applied for citizenship before so I have no idea if it’s new, but it’s not required for the application now.